• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get 2 Months SkillShare for Free

you have to find live cards. you can find live cards here. https://specialhacking.webcindario.com/
yes, i did, and many of them were live but unfortunately it says that the card is invalid

pm me if you want vcc bro
thank you so much

Give me your email address. i will create one for you
thank you so much. since i've already registered with my email, i'll send you my credentials and you complete the 2 months free offer. thanks again.

hello, can someone tell me how to do step 6? with that python script for downloading it, cause when i type "document.cookie" it just gives me one line of code nothing else

Hello, Hope you guys are doing well. This is my first share and i hope it will help you. The method is Tested and Still working..

*Don't forget to show support by giving a like.
Tested and it works!
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock