• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine Thrive license for 15$/year

We are buying an extended license which can be installed up to 50 websites. For just 15$ you can get a real license and support from Thrive themes. Contact me for more details
thread unlocked

How are you guys liking Thrive so far? How does it stand against Elementor?

Thrive doesn't offer lifetime license bro. Could you please provide some more information.
Yes thrive don't offer lifetime right now.
Yes bro I know it very well.
Thrive change their plan last to last Feb.
Similar as wp ocean.
Also thrive has full right to change anything on his product time to time. They are billion dollars company, they understand very well how and when to re-structured the product price?
Don't worry I will provide my service with 30 days money back.
Actually thrive don't provide license.
Thrive license module are working with there login details (email with API ).

Reactions: die2mrw007
Yes thrive don't offer lifetime right now.
Yes bro I know it very well.
Thrive change their plan last to last Feb.
Similar as wp ocean.
Also thrive has full right to change anything on his product time to time. They are billion dollars company, they understand very well how and when to re-structured the product price?
Don't worry I will provide my service with 30 days money back.
Actually thrive don't provide license.
Thrive license module are working with there login details (email with API ).
The licence has access to their support system? I am badly in need of their support system to solve few queries.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock