• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine Thrive license for 15$/year

I guess the original thread starter has not been active or lost interest in this group buy.

I am thinking to take this over and take lead for this group buy.

Please let me know who all are interested in this group buy and i will list all the names and get this done as soon as possible.

I guess the original thread starter has not been active or lost interest in this group buy.

I am thinking to take this over and take lead for this group buy.

Please let me know who all are interested in this group buy and i will list all the names and get this done as soon as possible.

I am definitely in. How many are we now?

Reactions: die2mrw007
@Medw1311 , my posts in the buying group were all deleted because i didn't have 300 reactions.
i hope it's fair to everyone.

@afroking , i'm sorry for something, but it's sad when they only look at you. previously i had posted here and we had gotten 2 people for a purchase and then my post was deleted because it didn’t have 300 reactions and they didn’t want to buy from me because i lost their trust because they simply deleted my post and it looked like he was doing something in bad faith.

Lots of people showed interest but when it was time for buying, I guess they were enjoying the nulled files so I just let it go. I even created a private WhatsApp group but people only show interest but unwilling to pay for it.

My next plan of action is to go ahead and purchase it, then sell to anyone interested. I will do this in two to three days.

Reactions: die2mrw007
My next plan of action is to go ahead and purchase it, then sell to anyone interested. I will do this in two to three days.
This is the best method for a product such as this.

Lots of people showed interest but when it was time for buying, I guess they were enjoying the nulled files so I just let it go. I even created a private WhatsApp group but people only show interest but unwilling to pay for it.

I am still interested and messaged you a lot those days but nothing was clear from your side unfortunately. Things has changed these days with thrive as they have validity added to their products. Previously once purchased, you get lifetime updates without renewing, but now they changed their policy for new customers that after expiry of their licence period, the product will not get any further updates.

Following this thread with interest to see how it progresses, as I might cough up the money for a share on this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock