• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Genuine RankMath SEO Business License $5.5/year [98% OFF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I can't do anything, the sale was made without an official invoice or something like that.
After that, I will never deal with the Babiato's seller, no matter how tempting the offer is.
Be considerate... The guy is sick. Besides, you're a big man, you knew what you were getting into. These deals can go south at times.

• Haha
Reactions: Moh Farawati
we have to admit that we got screwed, Cyber won't answer us anymore, took our money and goodbye.

This is the second time I have been scammed in Babiato :)
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've suffered a similar fate where the seller either ghosted me or got banned. Welcome to the club. :(

It's painful and causes distrust in the community, especially when you've bought from people with tags like "Trusted Seller." We can never know some of these things' complete or accurate stories. Some sellers don't plan to hurt or deceive others, but life happens, and some storms of life can be so overwhelming that the person shuts down to try and survive, recover and get back up. I wish @CyberDeviL full recovery.

I still believe there are straight-up people in the community.

Hey guys, it is clear that Babiato does what it can to ensure we don't get scammed. But these things happen.

I can appreciate your frustration, but you must try to get some perspective. It is always a risk when you buy a service that is paid upfront and delivered over a year. Especially if it's done through dodgy deals. Suppliers can go out of business or be outright scams.

The good news is that you only lost $5.5 and a little pride. There is a guy on Fiverr.com that I use who will sell you a year's licence for $5. If you buy that, you will still be making huge savings. ...but if you want 98% certainty that your service will be delivered for a year, contact rankmaths.com. ....but remember, Rankmaths can still go bust.

Alternatively, you can get a free Nulled copy from...... ......Babiato.com!

Try to put this experience behind you and have a great day.

Last edited:
You take defense to a crook,he periodically enters on babiato looking for new victims,it's not much $5.5 but it's my hard worked money,and I don't want to give it to some scammers,right now I see that Last seen Friday at 2:14 PM , in the time he has and still enters he can make time and solve the situation to all of us. He has time to log in but he doesn't have time for us,those who paid him,5.5$ from me 5.5$ from another and it adds up to a tidy sum. 5.5$ x 50 people 275$ nice in his account,stop defending a jerk online !!! take defense on your behalf if you know you are a person of word !
Not to a person you only know from an online avatar.

ALysia,

I am not defending CyberDevil.

I am offering you alternative sources to get the plugin.

In case you missed it. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN FREE ON BABIATO. Do a search.

I am also suggesting that being so upset because you lost $5.5 will only serve to ruin your day.

You could say $5.5 x 1000 to make the loss sound even greater, but it won't help your situation. You still only lost $5.5

I apologise for trying to help and give you some perspective to make you feel better.

If you want to continue crying in public go ahead. It's a free world.

1.It's my problem if I cry in public, and if I cry, I cry for my money, not yours or his.
2.Thanks for the consolation but I don't need it.
3.Your consolation more encourages such scams, because you encourage people not to take action, because it's only $5.5.
It matters how he got this money, by what methods, fair methods or cheating methods.
4.I need justice !!!! I want this crook held accountable, removed from the group!
5.And for there to be some rules here to prevent such situations.

Hey guys, it is clear that Babiato does what it can to ensure we don't get scammed. But these things happen.

I can appreciate your frustration, but you must try to get some perspective. It is always a risk when you buy a service that is paid upfront and delivered over a year. Especially if it's done through dodgy deals. Suppliers can go out of business or be outright scams.

The good news is that you only lost $5.5 and a little pride. There is a guy on Fiverr.com that I use who will sell you a year's licence for $5. If you buy that, you will still be making huge savings. ...but if you want 98% certainty that your service will be delivered for a year, contact rankmaths.com. ....but remember, Rankmaths can still go bust.

Alternatively, you can get a free Nulled copy from...... ......Babiato.com!

Try to put this experience behind you and have a great day.

I have never seens a more bull**** reply!

The point is you are telling people to get a nulled copy instead of get what they should have for paying for a service fee is like we should close the whole marketplace in Babiato.
Yes, people do downloaded nulled stuffs, but whenever they can, they want to pay for a stuff, that make the benefit for Babiato and for a lot of members around here.

What you suggests is just a excuse for a a scammer.

Well now I can call him @CyberDeviL a scammer by name, he was online the whole time but only things he did and DID MULTITIMES is posting on his thread asking for Money, and more money. (Looks at his thread for proof). And he totally IGNORE all the people who paid him recently and agos. No communication via PM, no communication in Sell thread. Instead of letting people know, he choose to ignore. And That's a god damn scammer for you.

All right, we people may get our shared, get scammed, leason learned. But it's not as you said, Move on and leave the scammer be happy again.

BAN his account, put a SCAMMER Badge to his name instead of
Staff member
Trusted Uploader

Then I will call it fair! Added a photo for inspiration and to prevent people getting more scammed in this thread.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 093146.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock