• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Genuine RankMath SEO Business License $5.5/year [98% OFF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I made several purchases from you. Now I do not even go through the topic, I send you the money directly on paypal.
A few days ago I sent you the money for two sites and asked you to be quick please.

You just didn't answer my PM. I read about other people you are not contacting. Do I have to worry?

Please I need your installation quickly.

hello why there is no reply on my post please check your dm

@CyberDeviL
Taking too long to respond ! 2 weeks passed since I bought Rank Math for client site.

@OSOS
Yes I purchased license from @CyberDeviL for 1 client to test , but he is not replying

Hi,

I made several purchases from you. Now I do not even go through the topic, I send you the money directly on paypal.
A few days ago I sent you the money for two sites and asked you to be quick please.

You just didn't answer my PM. I read about other people you are not contacting. Do I have to worry?

Please I need your installation quickly.

@Babak I do understand that @CyberDeviL has status Resting. But since he was able to come to his thread asking for help, also coming to this thread taking money from people purchasing his services. He should at least answering people since he's online everyday not ignoring.

If you are not able to fullfill the service, refund or at least tell people when you will able to.

Easier said than done with forum rules, right?

I often see you as the undertaker of Babiato (based on your profile picture) and try to avoid the scathing scourge of Babiato's law enforcer but isn't this statement a misleading salesman pitch - The official price is $199 , and you'll get it in just $5.5 , so that's blazing 98% cheaper? Are buyers getting 100 client websites installation?

I'm just asking in case the statement was inadvertently made.🤷‍♂️

I'm interested in purchasing but before I do so has he been holding his end of the deal? According to the last several comments he has been hit or miss.

Same issue too, but I think cyberdevil is having some personal issues.
Last time i check, he was online every single day but only to asking for donation and ignore all the people who paid him.

Last time i check, he was online every single day but only to asking for donation and ignore all the people who paid him.
Bro be patience, Everyone has personal issues.
Hope for the best for @CyberDeviL

I have the same problem, but I purchased 10 licenses for 30$. None working. Not in a hurry, but I've just sent a dm asking for a solution. Contact me as soon as possible @CyberDeviL . Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: Schallwerker
WARNING: Do not buy ANYTHING from @CyberDeviL ATM.

You will receive nothing, since he ignored from people who paid and these old installs are now getting void from not activated. Every body still wait for his answers and he choose to ignore even he's online everyday.

You have been warned.

WARNING: Do not buy ANYTHING from @CyberDeviL ATM.

You will receive nothing, since he ignored from people who paid and these old installs are now getting void from not activated. Every body still wait for his answers and he choose to ignore even he's online everyday.

You have been warned.
I Hope @Babak will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock