• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine RankMath SEO Agency License Starting @ $3.50 Per Year

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020

1 Website ........................... $3.50/Year​

2 Website ........................... $7.00/Year​

3 Website .......................... $10.00/Year​

5 Website ..........................$12.00/Year​

10 Website ..........................$20.00/Year​

(PM Me if you have Other Requirements)

RankMath Business.png

• Payment By PayPal
  • As the title says you will receive Genuine RankMath Agency Activation on your Single domain Starting with just $3.50 (including PayPal transaction fee).
  • You can compare the RankMath Pro vs Business vs Agency plans here.
  • Validity = 1 year
  • You need to renew every year if you want to continue to recieve updates.

You will be able to track not 50,000 but 75,000 keywords for your website. That's an AMAZING DEAL!

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THE PACKAGE:
  1. RankMath SEO Agency licensed website.
  2. You will receive direct update of RankMath whenever new version releases, no need to rely on other sources.
  3. Your Agency license will last for 1 year, if you'd like to continue after that then you can pay me again after that period. Even if you don't renew later you'll be able to continue using the Agency license benefits, but you won't receive update after 1 year if you don't renew.
  4. I will need your admin login details to activate for you. You can Use temp admin access if need be, or just change your password after i activate.
Everything will be Delivered within 24 hours of you making payment.

Strictly NO refunds will be available. UNLESS I DO NOT ACTIVATE!!!

PM me for any questions!!!

****** As mentioned in the comments, Unlimited AI credits do not come with at this LOW price, I will only give 1 credit per website.****

Last edited:

1 Website ........................... $3.50/Year​

2 Website ........................... $7.00/Year​

3 Website .......................... $10.00/Year​

5 Website ..........................$12.00/Year​

10 Website ..........................$20.00/Year​

(PM Me if you have Other Requirements)

RankMath Business.png

• Payment By PayPal
  • As the title says you will receive Genuine RankMath Agency Activation on your Single domain Starting with just $3.50 (including PayPal transaction fee).
  • You can compare the RankMath Pro vs Business vs Agency plans here.
  • Validity = 1 year
  • You need to renew every year if you want to continue to recieve updates.

You will be able to track not 50,000 but 75,000 keywords for your website. That's an AMAZING DEAL!

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THE PACKAGE:
  1. RankMath SEO Agency licensed website.
  2. You will receive direct update of RankMath whenever new version releases, no need to rely on other sources.
  3. Your Agency license will last for 1 year, if you'd like to continue after that then you can pay me again after that period. Even if you don't renew later you'll be able to continue using the Agency license benefits, but you won't receive update after 1 year if you don't renew.
  4. I will need your admin login details to activate for you. You can Use temp admin access if need be, or just change your password after i activate.
Everything will be Delivered within 24 hours of you making payment.

Strictly NO refunds will be available. UNLESS I DO NOT ACTIVATE!!!

PM me for any questions!!!
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

• Love
Reactions: hitmanclub and Dude
Interested,
I bought one from a mod but its no longer active can you reactivate it the way it is?

Interested,
I bought one from a mod but its no longer active can you reactivate it the way it is?
When i Switch it to my license it will be the updated version and will pick up where you were last, so you will not lose anything. just me disconnecting the license and connecting to mine. Hoe this helps, if not Pm me and i will glad to explain any questions you have, thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock