• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine License Oxygen Builder with Woocommerce, Gutenberg and 17 more plugins. ($18.50)

Genuine License Oxygen Builder with Woocommerce, Gutenberg, OxyMade, OxyPowerPack, and Composite Elements Library

Prices starting from $6 and up

Genuine Licence

Lifetime Free Updates
1 Active Website

Packages available:

Package 1 $6
Oxygen builder only

Package 2
$8
Oxygen builder
Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration

Package 3
$10
Oxygen builder
OxyPowerPack

Package 4
$12
Oxygen builder
OxyPowerPack
Composite Elements Library (Only 1-year license till 22 Feb 2022)
OxyMade

Select any of these packages 1-4 and add addons of your choice for $6 each.

MASSIVE PROMOTION

Only for 20 members.

Mega Package Value offer $1300-00
  1. Oxygen builder
  2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
  3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
  4. Composite Elements Library (Only 1-year license till 22 Feb 2022)
  5. OxyPowerPack
  6. OxyMade
  7. Dezign4fun Unlimited Elements
  8. Editor-enhancer
  9. Hydrogen-pack
  10. Oxy ultimate
  11. Swiss-knife
  12. OxyNinja core
  13. OxyNinja WooCore
  14. Agency base
  15. OxyExstras
  16. OxyToolbox
  17. Advanced Scripts
  18. Oxygen Attributes
  19. OxyExtended

MEGA PACKAGE FOR $30

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Please don't ask for the activation keys.
The key must be activated by me and on my accounts.

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

I will do the installation with a black theme, you can select your own theme or design your own theme.

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

Thank you bro!

promowp installed full package on my website and it is fully functional. Super communication and unique kindness!

I recommend you to buy it, it's really worth it !!

Thanks again bro! :)

Reactions: promowp
Highly recommended! Accommodated my split install request among 2 sites for the Mega package. Installed everything right away as soon as payment was sent and maintained excellent communication all through and through. He was also nice enough to test one of the newer Oxygen add-ons on the market (was actually just a copycat repackaged version of Oxy Ultimate) that may potentially cause errors.

Thanks a bunch!

Highly recommended! Accommodated my split install request among 2 sites for the Mega package. Installed everything right away as soon as payment was sent and maintained excellent communication all through and through. He was also nice enough to test one of the newer Oxygen add-ons on the market (was actually just a copycat repackaged version of Oxy Ultimate) that may potentially cause errors.

Thanks a bunch!
Thank you. It was my pleasure.
Yes, OxyExtended is only v1. Still in the beginning stages.

If you are looking for a good seller, look no further. @promowp is one of the most responsive sellers, he will answer your questions, solve any problem it might occur, and it will provide an excellent after-sales service.

If you are thinking of buying, you cannot go wrong with him, just do it.

If you are looking for a good seller, look no further. @promowp is one of the most responsive sellers, he will answer your questions, solve any problem it might occur, and it will provide an excellent after-sales service.

If you are thinking of buying, you cannot go wrong with him, just do it.
Thanks for this great review. Its also a pleasure working with you.

Well, I think it's time to give Oxygen a shot. Could you pm me the details? I'm interested in the Oxygen Mega pack Special.

Quick question: if I move the site to another server but same domain: it's that ok or I'll have to buy another license? I just want to test Oxygen in different servers but I don't want to mess with your licenses.

Thanks!

Hi there!

For testing why don't you use the nulled ones on the forum, thats what I did before I bought everything.

The the price is for 1 site only.

Hi there!

For testing why don't you use the nulled ones on the forum, thats what I did before I bought everything.

The the price is for 1 site only.

Because I would like to test Oxymade or Oxyninja. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't find nulled versions of this ones.

Of course, I'm not planning to use the license in more than 1 site or move the license to another site. It will be the same site but in another server. I'm using a shared hosting right now, but I'm planing to move to Cloudways, for example. I'm asking this because I don't want to give you any problems with it.

Because I would like to test Oxymade or Oxyninja. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't find nulled versions of this ones.

Of course, I'm not planning to use the license in more than 1 site or move the license to another site. It will be the same site but in another server. I'm using a shared hosting right now, but I'm planing to move to Cloudways, for example. I'm asking this because I don't want to give you any problems with it.
Ok if it stays on the same domain name then I will help you. If you change domain names then you will need a new license

Reactions: gon
OxyExtended removed from mega package.

The developers stopped for now with any work on it. They say in the future they will carry on with it.

Sadly there CEO past away in an accident and due to that all develpment will be delayed.

They even busy doing some refunds on people that bought it.

MASSIVE PROMOTION

Till 30th April

Everything for just $20

Mega Package Value offer $1600-00
  1. Oxygen builder
  2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
  3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
  4. Composite Elements Library
  5. OxyPowerPack
  6. OxyMade
  7. OxyMonster Premium Design Kits
  8. Dezign4fun Unlimited Elements
  9. Editor-enhancer
  10. Hydrogen-pack
  11. Oxy ultimate
  12. Swiss-knife
  13. OxyNinja core
  14. OxyNinja WooCore
  15. Agency base
  16. OxyExstras
  17. OxyToolbox
  18. Advanced Scripts
  19. Oxygen Attributes

MEGA PACKAGE FOR $20

All plugins with 100% legal license installed on your WordPress site.
All updates from within your own Admin panel.
Will need full Admin excess to your WordPress site.
Price for 1 site only.
Please don't ask for the license keys.
$20 PER SITE.

Last edited:
Reactions: GambleGang
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock