• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine License Oxygen Builder with Woocommerce, Gutenberg and 17 more plugins. ($18.50)

Select any of these packages 1-4 in the main post and add addons of your choice for only $6 each.
Look at the Mega package to see what is available.

Genuine License Oxygen Builder with Woocommerce, Gutenberg, OxyMade, OxyPowerPack, and Composite Elements Library

Prices starting from $6 and up

Genuine Licence

Lifetime Free Updates
1 Active Website

Packages available:

Package 1 $6
Oxygen builder only

Package 2
$8
Oxygen builder
Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration

Package 3
$10
Oxygen builder
OxyPowerPack

Package 4
$12
Oxygen builder
OxyPowerPack
Composite Elements Library (Only 1-year license till 22 Feb 2022)
OxyMade

Select any of these packages 1-4 and add addons of your choice for $6 each.

MASSIVE PROMOTION

Only for 20 members.

Mega Package Value offer $1300-00
  1. Oxygen builder
  2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
  3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
  4. Composite Elements Library (Only 1-year license till 22 Feb 2022)
  5. OxyPowerPack
  6. OxyMade
  7. Dezign4fun Unlimited Elements
  8. Editor-enhancer
  9. Hydrogen-pack
  10. Oxy ultimate
  11. Swiss-knife
  12. OxyNinja core
  13. Agency base
  14. OxyExstras
  15. OxyToolbox

MEGA PACKAGE FOR $30

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Please don't ask for the activation keys.
The key must be activated by me and on my accounts.

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

I will do the installation with a black theme, you can select your own theme or design your own theme.

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

I am ONLY available between 16:00 and 20:00 GMT

interested, send me the details friend

I added 3 more plugins
OxyNinja WooCore
OxyExtended

Mega Package Value offer $1300-00

1. Oxygen builder
  2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
  3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
  4. Composite Elements Library
  5. OxyPowerPack
  6. OxyMade
  7. OxyMonster Premium Design Kits
  8. Dezign4fun Unlimited Elements
  9. Editor-enhancer
  10. Hydrogen-pack
  11. Oxy ultimate
  12. Swiss-knife
  13. OxyNinja core
  14. OxyNinja WooCore
  15. Agency base
  16. OxyExstras
  17. OxyToolbox
  18. Advanced Scripts
  19. Oxygen Attribute

MEGA PACKAGE FOR $30

Last edited:
I recommend this man, plugins were installed very fast and whole communication was a pleasure. When there were issues with php version, i did recieved an information what is the problem and after upgrading php version all plugins are working as expected. I'm satisfied with service and glad to have an opportunity to test and use so many great plugins.

Thank you very much! :)

Reactions: promowp
I recommend this man, plugins were installed very fast and whole communication was a pleasure. When there were issues with php version, i did recieved an information what is the problem and after upgrading php version all plugins are working as expected. I'm satisfied with service and glad to have an opportunity to test and use so many great plugins.

Thank you very much! :)
Thank you and it is a pleasure to work with you.

i really appreciate his generous gift, all works fine
right now i am busy with other things but i am also working on getting more oxygen know how

Reactions: promowp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock