• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine License for Oxygen Builder For Only $7

Sellers like @MR Abear is the reason why I love this forum. Got the 17th pack and as advertised you'll get EVERYTHING in it. This is so cool considering one plugin from the list costs x10 the asking price lol
And the seller was so responsive and got everything running within an hour after payment (YOUR MILEAGE MAY AND PROBABLY WILL VARY)
Im getting all my license in the future from him :D
11/10 !

Sellers like @MR Abear is the reason why I love this forum. Got the 17th pack and as advertised you'll get EVERYTHING in it. This is so cool considering one plugin from the list costs x10 the asking price lol
And the seller was so responsive and got everything running within an hour after payment (YOUR MILEAGE MAY AND PROBABLY WILL VARY)
Im getting all my license in the future from him :D
11/10 !
Thanks for your trust and the kind words. Create something awesome. Enjoy!!!!

I'm just started building wordpress website.
This is my second time purchase from him and very satisfied with the service he provided.
Will buy again for my next website.

I'm just started building wordpress website.
This is my second time purchase from him and very satisfied with the service he provided.
Will buy again for my next website.
thanks again for your trust and being a return customer. Enjoy and build something amazing!

I bought the 17th package.
Vendor is very helpful and has fast delivery. I highly recommend dealing with him.

I bought the 17th package.
Vendor is very helpful and has fast delivery. I highly recommend dealing with him.
Thanks for your kind words and purchase. Enjoy, and build something AMAZING!

100% genuine. The install was incredibly fast. Cool guy, very friendly, and has great communication throughout. A credit to Babiato!

100% genuine. The install was incredibly fast. Cool guy, very friendly, and has great communication throughout. A credit to Babiato!
thanks for your kind words and trust. Enjoy and create something amazing.

16th Package: $20
***Unlimited Use For Your sites.*** (To be Clear about this, it's Your Websites Now. )
PM me For More Details.
Oxygen Builder
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
Composite Elements Library
I'm interested with this package. Could you please share more details about this? Does this mean I can use the plugins on any number of website that I plan to build in the future?

I'm interested with this package. Could you please share more details about this? Does this mean I can use the plugins on any number of website that I plan to build in the future?
sure, it means that if you have 1, 2, 3 or more websites at this moment than i will install on them for you, it does not mean websites in the future. only websites now.

hope this clears your question up

Reactions: tigaron
@MR Abear I'm interested in 17th Full Package, is HappyFiles included there? Because it isn't mentioned in list on the first page like freshly added collaboration plugin, and also want to know if I can get new beta version of Oxygen Builder 3.9.1 where Metabox is supported.

@MR Abear I'm interested in 17th Full Package, is HappyFiles included there? Because it isn't mentioned in list on the first page like freshly added collaboration plugin, and also want to know if I can get new beta version of Oxygen Builder 3.9.1 where Metabox is supported.
PM sent

I registered yesterday, it was my first purchase on this forum and I found an excellent seller right away. I bought 17th Full Package but it was missing one plugin I needed, and @MR Abear installed it for me for free (I as a user with no reputation did not count on such kindness). The installation went well, after an hour everything was ready. Perfect contact with the seller, everything works perfectly, I highly recommend.

I registered yesterday, it was my first purchase on this forum and I found an excellent seller right away. I bought 17th Full Package but it was missing one plugin I needed, and @MR Abear installed it for me for free (I as a user with no reputation did not count on such kindness). The installation went well, after an hour everything was ready. Perfect contact with the seller, everything works perfectly, I highly recommend.
Thanks for your kind words and trust, Enjoy! and Build something amazing.

Reactions: bArA
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock