• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine License for Oxygen Builder For Only $7

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020
Prices starting from $7 and up

My Genuine Purchased Unlimited Licence

One Time Payment For The Listed Items at price(s) Specified.
You Are Only To Use On 1 Active Website Unless You Purchase Multiple Licences.

PACKAGES AVAILABLE:

1st Package: $7

Oxygen Builder Only

2nd Package: $9
Oxygen Builder
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
Composite Elements

3rd Package: $15 Together Or $9 For One Only
OxyMade
OxyMonster

4th Package: $15 Together Or $9 For One Only
OxyNinja Core
OxyNinja Woo

5th Package: $5
Hydrogen pack

6th Package: $9
OxyPower Pack

7th Package: $9
OxyExtra

8th Package: $15 Together or $9 For One Only
OxyUnlimited Core
OxyUnlimited Woo

9th Package: $5
SwissKnife Pro

10th Package: $9
Oxytoolbox

11th Package: $5
Dezign 4 Fun Unlimited Elements

12th Package: $9
Editor Enhancer

13th Package: $6
Oxy Advanced Script

14th Package: $6
Oxy Attributes

15th Package: $6
Oxy Agency Base

*** 18th Package: $4 *** Newly Added
Happy Files Pro

*** 19th Package: $4 *** Newly Added
Oxy Collaboration

16th Package: $20
***Unlimited Use For Your sites.*** (To be Clear about this, it's Your Websites Now. )
PM me For More Details.
Oxygen Builder
Composite Elements Library

17th Full Package: $20
**** For 1 Website****

Oxygen Builder
Composite Elements Library
OxyPowerPack
OxyMade
OxyMonster Premium Design Kits
Dezign4fun Unlimited Elements
Editor-Enhancer
Hydrogen-Pack
Oxy Ultimate Core
Oxy Ultimate Woo
Swiss-knife
OxyNinja core
OxyNinja WooCore
Agency base
OxyExtras
OxyToolbox
Advanced Scripts
Oxygen Attributes
**Oxy Collaboration** (newly Added)

If You want Different Packages Just PM Me And We Could Work Something Out.

I Am Not Selling the KEYS, so don't ask. These Prices or as Specified and Is for 1 site Only, if you need more than 1 site you have to Purchase for as many sites at prices listed . These are all My Personal Purchased Oxygen Builder For Unlimited Sites. It Will Update On your Wordpress Admin DashBoard.

Once Again As stated Above all plugins will come with My Genuine Purchased Licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

****To get everything installed and setup I will need Your Admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you, Or Just Create A Temp Admin Account For Me And then Delete it After. I will Only Install For You and make sure it is functional, I will Not Create Website.

Payment will be via PayPal only. PM For Details. If You Do Not Make Payment for Friends or Family There is A Small Fee That you have to pay to paypal. And I Will Add That In the Price For You To Pay.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You WILL NOT have access to the Oxygen Builder or any vendors support channels directly, but you can contact me with support issues and i will try to help you out to the best i can.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the Bundle or Bundles on your server unless you can show that I have Not Provided you with a Genuine Purchased Licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

PS: If You Know How to Find The Licence(s) Keys and YOU or Anyone you give it to use it on more than 1 of your sites that you didnt pay for or you spread my keys around, or try to sell them, YOUR Account And Any One That has Not Purchased From Me will be LOCKED AND BLOCKED on my Licence Management Panel. So Please be Fair and Once I Install after you Pay, Only use it for that site you Purchased it For. We are Trying To Help Everyone Out With These Low Cost So All Can be able to use these good tools.

***** Once Again If You Use My Keys On any site Other than the One i Installed On And you have Paid For, Or if i see you sold my Keys Or Any Funny Business I will Lock And Block All Accounts That Show Other than What I Sell Too. No Warnings!!!!!

Please don't ask for the activation keys.
The key must be activated by me and on my accounts which i will monitor!

I Also Have Licences for Other Items Just PM Me for More Information.

Admin: Please Check and if i did something incorrect please Let me Know.

Last edited:
Your sales thread approved.

OP has shown me purchase receipts for this.

Last edited:
Does the second pack come with the Composite Elements? Was your agency license purchased before Feb 12th?

Composite elements comes with oxygen 3.7 if you purchased before feb 12, 2021. And yes my purchase was before then.

I meant that YOU paid for those licenses, not with stolen accounts, which are quite easy to get.
I assure you these are my own purchased genuine licences, just as the thread states. And If the Admin needs more proof i have no problem to provide it.

Reactions: Prometheus
I assure you these are my own purchased genuine licences, just as the thread states. And If the Admin needs more proof i have no problem to provide it.
Yes please send to me via PM

Reactions: Hexor
@joAbear Would like to buy 2nd Package Is the new feature "Composite Elements" included (if you bought before 12th of february)?

Thank you for this offer :love:

My follows members, I am so happy to get excellent service from @joAbear , fast and friendly response from him is wonderful, I regard oxygen builder be a future way to go. For this unbelievable price @joAbear is here for you. Thanks so much @joAbear and @medw1311 for your approval

My follows members, I am so happy to get excellent service from @joAbear , fast and friendly response from him is wonderful, I regard oxygen builder be a future way to go. For this unbelievable price @joAbear is here for you. Thanks so much @joAbear and @medw1311 for your approval
Thanks for the nice review. Hope you enjoy it.

Well, I've only kicked the tires a little bit, but, I had to take a step back and appreciate how great this is. Sure, editor enhancers like Swiss Knife or Hydrogen, etc. are great. But, when you strap-on something like Oxyninja Core, or the amazing CSS mastery of Design 4 Fun Unlimited Elements which brings unbelievably well-designed and coded components or elements (blocks, sections, etc.,) You'll feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Thanks to JoAbear, for providing these amazing resources, he was fast and professional and you shouldn't even think twice, BUY SOMETHING.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock