• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine License for Oxygen Builder For Only $7

Well, I've only kicked the tires a little bit, but, I had to take a step back and appreciate how great this is. Sure, editor enhancers like Swiss Knife or Hydrogen, etc. are great. But, when you strap-on something like Oxyninja Core, or the amazing CSS mastery of Design 4 Fun Unlimited Elements which brings unbelievably well-designed and coded components or elements (blocks, sections, etc.,) You'll feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Thanks to JoAbear, for providing these amazing resources, he was fast and professional and you shouldn't even think twice, BUY SOMETHING.
thanks for your kind words. Enjoy

I bought a pack on thursday, they worked as expected. He works very professionally.
Thanks to joAbear.

Wondering about Oxymade. How can we use it, I thought it was restricted access? How many sites can we use Oxymade templates on?

Wondering about Oxymade. How can we use it, I thought it was restricted access? How many sites can we use Oxymade templates on?
They are restricted without api keys being activated. But as a client of mine, once my keys are activated full use is gained. As for the use, its for 1 of your websites only, If you need more websites of your own, then you have to purchase for each one seperate. Hope this answeres your concerns.

Reactions: Pixelate
Back for a second round. This is my one-stop-shop for all things related to Oxygen. Once again, joAbear was there to accommodate my wishes. This seller is great, don't even think twice.

Back for a second round. This is my one-stop-shop for all things related to Oxygen. Once again, joAbear was there to accommodate my wishes. This seller is great, don't even think twice.
thanks for your kind words and trust. Enjoy!

******** BIG SALE FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS $20 ONLY*********

16th Package: $20

***Unlimited Use For Your sites.*** PLUS I WILL ADD YOUR CLIENTS ALSO****
*****HAS TO BE YOUR CLIENTS !!! NOT FOR JUST TO SALE AS INSTALL******
*****AND STRICKLY NO PASSING OR SELLING MY LICENSES KEYS*****
PM me For More Details.
Oxygen Builder
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
Composite Elements Library

Hi, I need a recommendation for this package Unlimited Use For me sites
1. Oxygen Builder
2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
4. Composite Elements Library
5. OxyMade
6. OxyMonster Premium Design Kits
7. Hydrogen-Pack
8. OxyNinja core
9. OxyNinja WooCore
10. Advanced Scripts
Please email me right away.

Hi, I need a recommendation for this package Unlimited Use For me sites
1. Oxygen Builder
2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
4. Composite Elements Library
5. OxyMade
6. OxyMonster Premium Design Kits
7. Hydrogen-Pack
8. OxyNinja core
9. OxyNinja WooCore
10. Advanced Scripts
Please email me right away.
i don't do unlimited for all that. sorry, if you want unlimited for all that you would have to purchase them from developer.

Bought Oxymade and Oxymonster. Fast delivery. I'm quite happy with my purchase. Thank you joAbear

Regarding, "16th Package: $20".
Do you need access to all the websites and does this package only apply for existing website/accounts and not future?

Regarding, "16th Package: $20".
Do you need access to all the websites and does this package only apply for existing website/accounts and not future?
yes i would need access to all of Your websites, to do the install, and yes its for your existing websites now. Not possible for me to keep this for all future website.

Bought Oxyninja Core + Woocore from him today for 15 usd (Original price 215 usd~) for lifetime activation. Recommended seller. Very happy with the service he provided :D

Bought Oxyninja Core + Woocore from him today for 15 usd (Original price 215 usd~) for lifetime activation. Recommended seller. Very happy with the service he provided :D
Thanks for your kind words and trust. Enjoy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock