• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Brad Traversy's Web Dev Guide

Kinwa

Sep 13, 2020

DkHbWz.jpg

Brad Traversy's Web Dev Guide

This eBook is an extension of the "Practical Guide To Web Development" video that I release every year on my YouTube channel.

This is essentially a brain dump of everything that I know when it comes to web dev-related technologies such as languages and frameworks. In addition to that, I talk about concepts like REST APIs, authentication, MVC, etc. I will also discuss the different paths that you can take as a developer and even topics like mental health and burnout.

Who Is This Book For?

This guide is for absolutely anyone that is currently a web developer or is interested in becoming a web developer. It doesn't matter if you are brand new to this or a 20-year veteran. We talk about the different paths such as front-end, back-end, full-stack, freelancing and more.

Who Wrote This Book?

I (Brad Traversy) wrote this book. Nobody else worked on it or edited it. I wrote it in the same manner that I record videos and that is as if I were explaining it to a friend. I have never written a book before, so it may not be as "polished" as some others when it comes to phrasing and formatting, but my main goal was to write in a way that is direct and a way people will understand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock