• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform v3.1

No permission to download

TheRyD3r

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2019
Around The World
paxxer.tv
dremed submitted a new resource:

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform - All in One Investment Platform

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform​

Genius HYIP is a complete solution and automated HYIP investment script for an Online Investment Platform. Genius HYIP is created for the business owner who wants to start and promote their business in the Online Investment arena. Its an undoubtedly the largest Investment script with huge advanced and standard features.

Users can register themself free and they can invest in different plans. According to the plan, users will...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: tingtung and Babak
I installed this script and it installed smoothly and successfully but there is just one problem. The login/signup page is showing a blank page for users on mobile view but it shows and display on desktop view.
For admin the admin login page is ok. I hope somebody can solve this problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Nku
I installed this script and it installed smoothly and successfully but there is just one problem. The login/signup page is showing a blank page for users on mobile view but it shows and display on desktop view.
For admin the admin login page is ok. I hope somebody can solve this problem
yeah Login & Sign Up pages blank on Mobile, also About, Plans and Contact Pages giving:

500 Internal server error!​

otherwise the rest is perfect good script indeed.

yeah Login & Sign Up pages blank on Mobile, also About, Plans and Contact Pages giving:

You are correct. I hope someone will be able fo fix this vital issue...

Login page not working on mobile and all other pages 500 errors and it shows validation code in 30 days please help is needed

I have been able to fix the login and registration page and it's working perfectly on mobile now how do I upload the login and registration page so you just replace with your code.

Its easy it's just the css that you will just reset.

Now about other pages having errors how do we set that and secondly it shows that the script requires validation code after 30 days how do we fix that

I have been able to fix the login and registration page and it's working perfectly on mobile now how do I upload the login and registration page so you just replace with your code.

Now about other pages having errors how do we set that and secondly it shows that the script requires validation code after 30 days how do we fix that
Just send the css code here on the comments session

Pls compress the css to zip file and upload it here as a bundle. Ensure you include a read me text file in the zip to explain the path to replace the css files to.

Also you need to check why other pages like contact, about us e.t.c in the top menu that is not working

Please I need the CSS FIle , Kindly upload

Has anyone been able to fix this ?

Hei guys,

I managed to put my hands on an nulled version 2.0 of Genius HYIP, this nulled was not made by me!
I installed it on my local VPS, i advice you try it on a secure VPS before testing on your production environment.

I will not give support upon installing this script as for me worked from the beggining.

To install enter your domain.com/install and follow the steps!

Download:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Is it same as the file on the download button ?

Pls what is the path to this file. I tested it and it worked. Thanks

Last edited:
Found it thanks... let seen who can help us fix error 500 on contact, blog, about and plan pages

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock