• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Generate NordVPN, Spotify & DisneyPlus Premium Accounts!

Eswarc

Oct 28, 2020
Hyderabad
www.koders.thekurnool.com
Hello guys, I want to share a method/a website where you can generate NordVPN, Spotify & DisneyPlus premium accounts.
You don’t need to provide anything, all you need is about 4 minutes (at most).
You just need to choose the account you want to generate and watch 2 ADs. And BOOM!
You will get a premium account.

Go to this site - https://bit.ly/3qdpiLN

1610101940997.png

Then choose the account you want to Generate (I’d tested NordVPN, Spotify & DisneyPlus Accounts and they are working perfectly).
Then wait for 2 ADs (Around 3 Minutes) to complete and you will get your account.

You can generate as many accounts as you wish, but you have to wait a while after generating an account.
I hope these accounts are useful for you guys. Have a nice day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock