• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GARAYEV is a scammer, tell him to refund me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept bitcoin, You might have 1 more dollar next year if you keep it in btc :D

Anyway, I wanted to buy from GARYEV too but he wasn't clear about what he is selling and I decided not to. He doesn't know what he sells. I dont like sellers like that. I wanted backlinks and he gave me cheaper offer with MOZ premium and other bloatware which I didn't want, and didn't really explain why should I buy that.
Its obvious he knows sh** about stuff he sell.

Anyway, OP - You should just write your post and wait for Babak. Instead, you are fighting people of your own. Shut up, take your refund and stop your moaning. You are being very VERY VERY happy that you even getting some refund in the first place. This is internet. Not a fucking store where you can return sh**. It all depends on the seller and nobody can make him refund you, only your polite behaviour and attitude.

Reactions: die2mrw007

Anyway, I wanted to buy from GARYEV too but he wasn't clear about what he is selling and I decided not to. He doesn't know what he sells. I dont like sellers like that. I wanted backlinks and he gave me cheaper offer with MOZ premium and other bloatware which I didn't want, and didn't really explain why should I buy that.

Anyway, OP - You should just write your post and wait for Babak. Instead, you are fighting people of your own. Shut up, take your refund and stop your moaning. You are being very VERY VERY happy you even getting some refund in the first place. This is internet. Not a fucking store where you can return sh**. It all depends on the seller and nobody can make him refund you, only your polite behaviour and attitude.

i will add u on blacklist sell

It is interesting to know that this person has been our customer for 2 months and charges his account every month

Anyway, OP - You should just write your post and wait for Babak. Instead, you are fighting people of your own. Shut up, take your refund and stop your moaning. You are being very VERY VERY happy that you even getting some refund in the first place. This is internet. Not a fucking store where you can return sh**. It all depends on the seller and nobody can make him refund you, only your polite behaviour and attitude.

When you don't buy products from me, you don't have the right to write anything about me :)

You wanted to buy this account "aherfs" 30 days

I told you get 50 analysis for $ 10 :D

I suggest you buy from me only once, then you will become my regular customer :D D:

This is getting ugly. I would advise that you wait for 24hrs as told by @Babak. This should have sorted this thread till then. But guys just love to verbally fight for no good reason.

Webmoney, Paypal, Skrll blah blah is all "payment". Don't be stubborn and refuse any payment bro.

You wanted to buy this account "aherfs" 30 days

I told you get 50 analysis for $ 10 :D

I suggest you buy from me only once, then you will become my regular customer :D D:
Well have a look at this screenshot, if you don't remember :D no way man, I will not buy from you. You are unable to answer a question, actually an only important question if you sell backlinks.

On screenshot, you can see I contacted him to order backlink package, but he instead offered me something else and never respond. I don't consider this as a trusted seller sorry. I am not necessarily saying he is scammer either.!

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 001 - (1) hi - Babiato Forums - babiato.org.png
    FireShot Capture 001 - (1) hi - Babiato Forums - babiato.org.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock