• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gain Booking Nulled

CodeXXX

Jul 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I have purchased copy of Gain Booking. I will post it here if anyone can make it null version. It asks for purchase code on installation.

Link to Codecanyon: https://codecanyon.net/item/gain-booking/23732044

Gain Booking is a web application where people can easily book different services from online. You can add multiple hourly or daily services. The user interface makes the booking process easier. It helps visitors to book their desired services in minutes.

Gain Booking is developed with Laravel, Vue.js & MySQL database. It’s easy to install.

Sorry brother but this script was given to me by someone ! he was also not having the purchase code that's why i gave it for nulling. This was a fresh retail File .
Well i have nulled the script. You can download it from here. Enjoy!😉

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CodeXXX
Who can provide further updates for related script/theme/plugin can submit a resource (nulled or not)

Well done brother ! you can submit it as resource if you want !
See bro my work is only to null it😅 I didn't purchased this script so if you will provide this script with latest versions then i can null it.

Who can provide further updates for related script/theme/plugin can submit a resource (nulled or not)
@slvrsteele i can't provide this script's related further updates but yes i can null it. It took me around 2 hours to understand the code structure😅

Reactions: CodeXXX
See bro my work is only to null it😅 I didn't purchased this script so if you will provide this script with latest versions then i can null it.

@slvrsteele i can't provide this script's related further updates but yes i can null it. It took me around 2 hours to understand the code structure😅

You removed the update process or not ?
Imagine that a person uses the nulled version for testing, after that the same person decide to purchase a legit license key. But for a reason or other this same person checked for update from within the script: The updated process will send an info about the domain that uses a fake license (or empty) and in most cases it will be blacklisted !!!

When you upload an archive downloaded from Codecanyon remove the part (containing a random string) from the name of the archive for example: "codecanyon-XXXXXXXX-gain-booking.zip"
Because this identify your purchase, it's a key related to each person who purchased this script and in most cases your license will be canceled.
I advice you to remove the link posted here and replace it by another one without your proper key.

You removed the update process or not ?
Imagine that a person uses the nulled version for testing, after that the same person decide to purchase a legit license key. But for a reason or other this same person checked for update from within the script: The updated process will send an info about the domain that uses a fake license (or empty) and in most cases it will be blacklisted !!!
Well that i forgot to do. Okay will update the script tomorrow. 😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock