Fuse - React Admin Template Redux Toolkit Material Design React Hooks

Fuse - React Admin Template Redux Toolkit Material Design React Hooks v6.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

paudelsajal

Aug 23, 2019
paudelsajal submitted a new resource:

Fuse - React Admin Template Redux Toolkit Material Design React Hooks - Untouched

00_preview.__large_preview.jpg

Preview Link: https://themeforest.net/item/fuse-react-react-redux-material-design-admin-template/21769397

FUSE React​

Fuse React written with the React Hooks (New feature of react let you use state and other React features without writing a class.

Fuse React is a complete React admin template that follows Google’s...

Read more about this resource...

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018

PwrSrg

Jun 18, 2021
Chicago, IL
@paudelsajal, thank you so much for this! I have been looking for this for a while.

If you happen to get the current v7.0.1, can you please update it here?? That would be greatly appreciated!
The complete package should also contain the PSDs, so it would be even better if those were available too.

Thanks again, and I look forward to the update! 👍🏻

PwrSrg

Jun 18, 2021
Chicago, IL
If anyone is looking for a GREAT React Admin Template built with Tailwind, then you should definitely check this out! It is one of the ONLY ones even available right now.

It only took me one day of playing with it before immediately purchasing a full license. If you try it and like it, I highly recommend purchasing a license. It is CHEAP, WORTH it, and helps the creator!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuse - React Admin Template Redux Toolkit Material Design with Hooks Support
Written with React Hooks, Fuse React is a complete React admin template that follows Google’s Material Design guidelines, and uses Material UI V5 as a primary UI library while using Redux Toolkit for the state management.

It has built-in page templates, routing and auth features, and NO jQuery dependency. It also includes 5 example apps, 20+ pages, lots of reusable react components and more. It is not only a great kick starter for your project but it also is an extremely good place to learn some of the advanced aspects of the React.
  • React
  • Tailwind
  • React Redux
  • Redux Toolkit
  • React Hook Form
  • Material-UI V5
  • Framer Motion
  • Create React App
  • Croco
  • React Router 4
  • Redux Thunk
  • Material Icons
  • Poppins typeface font family
  • React Table
  • Formsy React
  • Google Map React
  • Apex Charts
  • Full Calendar
  • Draft JS

Reactions: Babak

rjrj2000

Jun 8, 2020
If anyone is looking for a GREAT React Admin Template built with Tailwind, then you should definitely check this out! It is one of the ONLY ones even available right now.

It only took me one day of playing with it before immediately purchasing a full license. If you try it and like it, I highly recommend purchasing a license. It is CHEAP, WORTH it, and helps the creator!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuse - React Admin Template Redux Toolkit Material Design with Hooks Support
Written with React Hooks, Fuse React is a complete React admin template that follows Google’s Material Design guidelines, and uses Material UI V5 as a primary UI library while using Redux Toolkit for the state management.

It has built-in page templates, routing and auth features, and NO jQuery dependency. It also includes 5 example apps, 20+ pages, lots of reusable react components and more. It is not only a great kick starter for your project but it also is an extremely good place to learn some of the advanced aspects of the React.
  • React
  • Tailwind
  • React Redux
  • Redux Toolkit
  • React Hook Form
  • Material-UI V5
  • Framer Motion
  • Create React App
  • Croco
  • React Router 4
  • Redux Thunk
  • Material Icons
  • Poppins typeface font family
  • React Table
  • Formsy React
  • Google Map React
  • Apex Charts
  • Full Calendar
  • Draft JS

Definitely looks interesting. Can you share? I would like to try this version before purchasing as well.

Thank you.

Reactions: Chipie