• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
which version you add accounts without error? as I know all official accounts are require paid subscribe. If there is version which allows adding accounts, we can use it on new versions. But again, I do not believe.
In theory, all the calls for the standard application now go through the fs poster server, it is impossible for it to work in previous versions unless we hack the main fs poster server, which I doubt because the main objective of the nulled is to help users who do not have the financial means to purchase the plugin.

It is always said that when the user can pay for the plugin, they do so to support the author.

The nulleds are only dedicated to helping people who still cannot buy the plugin but who in the future probably will.

I know you were not referring to this and it deviates from the topic but it was a good thing to remind other users.

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Babak
In theory, all the calls for the standard application now go through the fs poster server, it is impossible for it to work in previous versions unless we hack the main fs poster server, which I doubt because the main objective of the nulled is to help users who do not have the financial means to purchase the plugin.

It is always said that when the user can pay for the plugin, they do so to support the author.

The nulleds are only dedicated to helping people who still cannot buy the plugin but who in the future probably will.

I know you were not referring to this and it deviates from the topic but it was a good thing to remind other users.

Cheers!

Hi, Linkedin working now?

Did you get an error when adding the google business account?
If the answer is "yes"; Could you leave a short tutorial, it would be great and I would really appreciate it.

I have not yet tested that feature since my application is not yet approved.

I just sent form to google about my company and after verification I can use it.

Reactions: lgokul
Hey, I posted just one message and my facebook gave a message that my account is compromised. I used the cookie login method. Why is it so? Also, is it possible to use the app method?

Hey, I posted just one message and my facebook gave a message that my account is compromised. I used the cookie login method. Why is it so? Also, is it possible to use the app method?
Hi, I've already talked about this but maybe you didn't read it before.
------------
It is normal for Facebook to block method cookie once or 3 times until it gets used to the ip and the fs poster user agent, try as many times as necessary until Facebook no longer throws it.
If it happens very often it is because the account has recently published a lot of spam or posts.
In this case, a proxy from your country would serve you since fs poster takes the ip of your hosting server.

This happens because fs poster behaves like a user agent and facebook takes it as a new device.

And being with the ip of your server where you use fs poster, facebook blocks it for security since it started the session from a new location.

Or you can use the application method by creating your own. Follow the tutorial on the question mark when trying to add an account with that method.

• Love
Hi, I've already talked about this but maybe you didn't read it before.
------------
It is normal for Facebook to block method cookie once or 3 times until it gets used to the ip and the fs poster user agent, try as many times as necessary until Facebook no longer throws it.
If it happens very often it is because the account has recently published a lot of spam or posts.
In this case, a proxy from your country would serve you since fs poster takes the ip of your hosting server.

This happens because fs poster behaves like a user agent and facebook takes it as a new device.

And being with the ip of your server where you use fs poster, facebook blocks it for security since it started the session from a new location.

Or you can use the application method by creating your own. Follow the tutorial on the question mark when trying to add an account with that method.
Thanks a lot for this explanation. I will surely give it a try.

Reactions: lgokul
We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

Thats happend when u try connect to Facebook or something

Reactions: minimanuk
Still unable to activate this plugin :cry: ... gets this error.

Warning
400 error!

I have googled, disabled all plugins, changed theme, blanked .htaccess and done all steps to activate this plugin which i can, but still not able to activate this.

my website is https://www.scholarships.link, @lgokul please help me out to activate this plugin.

Last edited:
We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

Thats happend when u try connect to Facebook or something
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

• Love
Still unable to activate this plugin :cry: ... gets this error.

Warning
400 error!

I have googled, disabled all plugins, changed theme, blanked .htaccess and done all steps to activate this plugin which i can, but still not able to activate this.

my website is https://www.scholarships.link, @lgokul please help me out to activate this plugin.
What version of PHP do you use?

• Love
hello babak thank you so much
i have a problem please help me after activation the plugin my website speed slowing down in wordpress backend could you help me are this plugin need any setup in php setting or like this?
Are you sure that the fs poster plugin is the cause?

We have several users using it and they do not register a similar problem.

• Love
Current Php Version 7.4. After your reply, I tried to activate the plugin by changing Php Version from 7.1 to 7.4, but still the same error. I also reset all of my PHP settings to the default one but the same error.

Warning
400 error!

:(:(:(:(

@Igokul

I opened error_log file and found such errors....

[27-Nov-2020 11:59:34 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'mydatabase.wp_fs_accounts' doesn't exist for query SELECT COUNT(0) as `account_count` FROM wp_fs_accounts WHERE ((id IN (SELECT account_id FROM wp_fs_account_status)) OR (id IN (SELECT account_id FROM wp_fs_account_nodes WHERE id IN (SELECT node_id FROM wp_fs_account_node_status)))) made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), include_once('/plugins/fs-poster/init.php'), FSPoster\App\Providers\Bootstrap->__construct, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::init, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::runBackgroundTaksIfNeeded

[27-Nov-2020 12:01:02 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'mydatabase.wp_fs_feeds' doesn't exist for query SELECT COUNT(0) as `feed_count` FROM `wp_fs_feeds` WHERE `share_on_background`=1 and `is_sended`=0 and `send_time`<='2020-11-27 17:01:02' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), include_once('/plugins/fs-poster/init.php'), FSPoster\App\Providers\Bootstrap->__construct, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::init, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::runBackgroundTaksIfNeeded

[27-Nov-2020 12:01:02 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'mydatabase.wp_fs_schedules' doesn't exist for query SELECT COUNT(0) as `schedule_count` FROM `wp_fs_schedules` WHERE `status`='active' and `next_execute_time`<='2020-11-27 17:01:02' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), include_once('/plugins/fs-poster/init.php'), FSPoster\App\Providers\Bootstrap->__construct, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::init, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::runBackgroundTaksIfNeeded

[27-Nov-2020 12:01:02 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'mydatabase.wp_fs_accounts' doesn't exist for query SELECT COUNT(0) as `account_count` FROM wp_fs_accounts WHERE ((id IN (SELECT account_id FROM wp_fs_account_status)) OR (id IN (SELECT account_id FROM wp_fs_account_nodes WHERE id IN (SELECT node_id FROM wp_fs_account_node_status)))) made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), include_once('/plugins/fs-poster/init.php'), FSPoster\App\Providers\Bootstrap->__construct, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::init, FSPoster\App\Providers\CronJob::runBackgroundTaksIfNeeded

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock