• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
We need 5 people who donate $9.4 via PAYPAL to be able to buy the plugin.

Total Plugin:
121.png

For donations to my inbox or click on donate in the versions nulled by me of the plugin

v.4.3.2

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kamily
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.3.6 – 26 Jan 21 - Thanks @jorge to Files

+ Optimized the shared post insights;
+ Added an option to schedule Today's posts;
+ Replaced the date range calendar on the schedule module with a new one;
+ Fixed the issue related to bulk schedule;
+ Fixed the issue related to Tumblr communities.

v 4.3.5 – 21 Jan 21

+ Replaced the limited post filter option by date with the custom date range on the schedule module;
+ Fixed the issue related to updating the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installation guide for those with old versions to v.4.3.6 Nulled

1.-

1-png.50377

2.-

2-png.62272

Deactivate the plugin and then delete it.
A message will appear that they want to delete the complement and all its data and put yes.

3.- Upload the new version of the plugin and activate it.
4.- Go back to step 1 but this time we put import and upload the file that we exported in step 1 and that would be it.

Reactions: NBB and Nando80
I can't add new account , error: "We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!"

I can't add new account , error: "We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!"
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

@lgokul hi brother,

I did not forget your help. Thanks to you, I had the opportunity to try the plugin for free. That's why I want to pay you. Our money is worthless against the dollar, I hope it will make you smile.

• Love
Reactions: lgokul
Good day dear @lgokul .

I'm new to the forum. Can you tell me what the latest version of the program is on the forum and how can I download it.

I found a "nulled" version 4.3.6 on another site, but after installation, a problem came to light (I can't Scheduling the posts). I see this wonderful forum for the first time, but I cannot navigate. I would be grateful if you tell me.

Last edited:
Уважаемый @lgokul,

Я просто не могу создать расписание для нескольких сообщений после обновления (я нашел версию 4.3.6 на форуме, скачал и установил). До обновления использовал v3.7.2 (работало хорошо).

Good day dear @lgokul .

I'm new to the forum. Can you tell me what the latest version of the program is on the forum and how can I download it.

I found a "nulled" version 4.3.6 on another site, but after installation, a problem came to light (I can't Scheduling the posts). I see this wonderful forum for the first time, but I cannot navigate. I would be grateful if you tell me.
Hello dear v4.3.6

Reactions: abdi2021
Уважаемый @lgokul,

Я просто не могу создать расписание для нескольких сообщений после обновления (я нашел версию 4.3.6 на форуме, скачал и установил). До обновления использовал v3.7.2 (работало хорошо).
Uninstall the plugin from the wordpress panel and then perform a clean installation

Reactions: abdi2021
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock