• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.2.3 – 14 Nov 20 | Nulled By lgokul

+ Added the Google My Business posting type;
+ Removed the Google My Business cookie method completely;
+ Fixed the bug related to active accounts badge;
+ Fixed the bug related to posting on Google My Business;
+ Fixed the bug related to editing WordPress native schedule;
+ Fixed the bug related to posting tags of the product.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you @lgokul for always doing your thing. :) - Please guys donate to lgokul to support continues update.
Thanks for the encouragement to Donate. @cometome

Regarding Google Business, the cookies method was completely eliminated in this version.

There is currently no tutorial to create an application on this page.

I just sent to verify my app (google business project following this short tutorial)

Thanks for the encouragement to Donate. @cometome

Regarding Google Business, the cookies method was completely eliminated in this version.

There is currently no tutorial to create an application on this page.

I just sent to verify my app (google business project following this short tutorial)

The GMB did not fully work properly, I successfully add my GMB app and account, but it doesn't show any verified location on my GMB account, it seems this plugin failed to fetch the verified GMB locations, so it can't be used. But I see and check the demo provided by the plugin author, it is working perfectly, so please fix this null version.

The GMB did not fully work properly, I successfully add my GMB app and account, but it doesn't show any verified location on my GMB account, it seems this plugin failed to fetch the verified GMB locations, so it can't be used. But I see and check the demo provided by the plugin author, it is working perfectly, so please fix this null version.
It works on my website properly. What is problem?

See screenshot below, fs poster GMB not fetching properly the GMB verified locations, it keeps showing 0 locations.

Babiato Snapshot_2020-11-21_003852_fsposter.png
Babiato Snapshot_2020-11-21_004623_fsposter.png
At the moment I can't review because I don't have an app for gmb if you can lend me yours it would be great to test locations

For error:

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

you are wrong for: Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
old version can add account without that error.

and for auto post to facebook. this is bullshit app. i alway get checkpoint and bocked my facebook account.
can add facebook account via app, for add via cookies => alway get blocked

Last edited:
For error:

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

you are wrong for: Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.

and for auto post to facebook. this is bullshit app. i alway get checkpoint and bocked my facebook account.
can add facebook account via app, for add via cookies => alway get blocked

Well @lgokul has already spoken about this but here we go again.

“All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.

“Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.

“You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.”

Well @lgokul has already spoken about this but here we go again.

“All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.

“Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.

“You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.”

ok, it's has been nulled but can't use @@

why is fsposter always needs update like damn day. are the developer a joker. its so annoying rn
You use it nulled and blame developers, you are really stupid. There is not anything wrong with nuller and developer. If you do not like it just do not use it or buy and get support for your request.

which version you add accounts without error? as I know all official accounts are require paid subscribe. If there is version which allows adding accounts, we can use it on new versions. But again, I do not believe.

I can fix it if you want to. Send me PM I will help.
Did you get an error when adding the google business account?
If the answer is "yes"; Could you leave a short tutorial, it would be great and I would really appreciate it.

I have not yet tested that feature since my application is not yet approved.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock