• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Support for Medium app auto posting.

As you all know that the standard FS app provided with null doesn't work and we need to create new personal app with api approval.

Medium.com doesnt allow api requests since few months now. And hence we cant use the medium auto posting feature in this plugin. I tried to send mails to medium support for allowing api access but they denied saying they stopped giving api access now and instead advised to use their new integration token feature.

I then dropped comments in all auto posting plugins in evanto, codecanyon and others for a solution and many said to use their inbuilt app.
But one developer mentioned that they integrated the new "integration token" access in their plugin and hence there was no need for api access/app creation.

I am attaching the screenshot here.

I request to all those who purchased FS poster plugin, please raise a support ticket to make changes to the plugin to use the new" integration token" feature for medium auto posting.

Please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201221-183241.jpg
    Screenshot_20201221-183241.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 31
Support for Medium app auto posting.

As you all know that the standard FS app provided with null doesn't work and we need to create new personal app with api approval.

Medium.com doesnt allow api requests since few months now. And hence we cant use the medium auto posting feature in this plugin. I tried to send mails to medium support for allowing api access but they denied saying they stopped giving api access now and instead advised to use their new integration token feature.

I then dropped comments in all auto posting plugins in evanto, codecanyon and others for a solution and many said to use their inbuilt app.
But one developer mentioned that they integrated the new "integration token" access in their plugin and hence there was no need for api access/app creation.

I am attaching the screenshot here.

I request to all those who purchased FS poster plugin, please raise a support ticket to make changes to the plugin to use the new" integration token" feature for medium auto posting.

Please.
I recommend that you propose it here and share the link so that the entire Babiato community gives it a thumbs up and makes that integration.

I recommend that you propose it here and share the link so that the entire Babiato community gives it a thumbs up and makes that integration.

I tried posting there but that didn't work. Maybe because I am not a licensed user of FS poster plugin.
If any licensed user on behalf post this, it would be really helpful for everyone using FS poster here. Please copy-paste the below content and post there.

Adding Medium account using "Integration Token" instead of Personal app or FS Poster app API.
Medium has stopped giving access to their API and hence we can't create a new personal app with Medium. FS poster app is working, but we need it more personal using their newly launched "integration token" which is available in every medium account settings by default. Please make this plugin compatible with the new "Integration token" provided by Medium.

@lgokul if you have license access to fs support, please request the integrations token feature to link medium account in fs poster. I can't post in their suggestions page.. When posted, it didnt reflect on their suggestions page. Seems its only for licensed users to suggest any feature.

Please help.

@lgokul if you have license access to fs support, please request the integrations token feature to link medium account in fs poster. I can't post in their suggestions page.. When posted, it didnt reflect on their suggestions page. Seems its only for licensed users to suggest any feature.

Please help.
My dear friend, unfortunately, I am a simple user without a license, but any of those here who encourage you to acquire the license will listen to you and put this request. Good luck. Cheers

And merry christmas everyone

Reactions: die2mrw007
@skypeleft hi bro, u seem to be a licensed user... Could you please help us in posting the suggestion for medium account integration support using integration tokens at https://suggest.fs-poster.com/boards/fs-poster

You just need to copy paste this:

Adding Medium account using "Integration Token" instead of Personal app or FS Poster app API.
Medium has stopped giving access to their API and hence we can't create a new personal app with Medium. FS poster app is working, but we need it more personal using their newly launched "integration token" which is available in every medium account settings by default. Please make this plugin compatible with the new "Integration token" provided by Medium.

when I add pinterest user session method and use my proxy
500 error

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2020-12-29 20.41.06.png
    Ekran Resmi 2020-12-29 20.41.06.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 14
@skypeleft hi bro, u seem to be a licensed user... Could you please help us in posting the suggestion for medium account integration support using integration tokens at https://suggest.fs-poster.com/boards/fs-poster

You just need to copy paste this:

@skypeleft ,please suggest it. I want to use Medium, but it is not working. If you suggest, please notify us that we can vote it for quick integration.

Reactions: die2mrw007 and Mamo
do you have problems with "Posting type -> all posting images" for facebook ?
My posts are not publushed with all the post images ....
Thx

I installed the latest version in the download button here.
He does not allow me to access social networks through the plugin itself. It is a warning that I do not have permission for this domain or that the plugin is not genuine.
How can I connect to my account right now with this plugin.
Who has a solution?

lgokul How are you? Please, check if the link is active, here for me I am not getting it.

Edited: After a few minutes I managed to download. I think it was some instability. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgokul
I installed the latest version in the download button here.
He does not allow me to access social networks through the plugin itself. It is a warning that I do not have permission for this domain or that the plugin is not genuine.
How can I connect to my account right now with this plugin.
Who has a solution?
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Have some kind of bug or just nothing is published?
Is posting as link. The default posting type.
If i set "only featured image" on facebook post is inserted one picture from wordpress post. ( normal behavior )

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock