• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
If you are going to create the Facebook Application follow the link of the FS-Poster itself with all the steps:

If you are going to set up the Social Auto Poster, all the video tutorials from the developer himself:

Plugin link right here on babiato:

I need more help I am available to help. Sorry my english, using translator.
Oh, thank you! I thought you know how to use standart apps on FS Poster.

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.2.2 – 14 Nov 20 | Nulled By lgokul

+ Fixed the issue related to scheduling when adding too many accounts;
+ Fixed the issue related to websites using PHP 5.6+;
+ Fixed the issue related to LinkedIn profile images;
+ Fixed the issue related to sharing posts again when updating the post;
+ Fixed the issue related to spaces between keywords in the URL settings;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@lgokul can you nulled blog2social? i found nulled version from @starliner but autopost not working :(
fsposter now bad bescause can't add account and app
Hello, I reviewed "blog2social" but it does not convince me at all, it is still missing many functions.

FS Poster is the most complete I found.
If you cannot add application or accounts I suggest you do a clean install.

This can be done by deactivating the plugin and then removing it directly from the control panel.

Then upload the plugin again and it should ask for a license again.

If you do not ask for it, it means that you are not doing a clean installation and you should contact me privately to review your database.

@lgokul , i think blog2social have much more good function.
i got big problem when use fsposter for post to facebook, my account allway get checkpoint after use that, i has tried more account but still got that problem lol.
for blog2social: can post to facebook without url post (for anti block domain), no problem for my facebook account, and more good plastform like Diigo,...

Reactions: lgokul
@lgokul , i think blog2social have much more good function.
i got big problem when use fsposter for post to facebook, my account allway get checkpoint after use that, i has tried more account but still got that problem lol.
for blog2social: can post to facebook without url post (for anti block domain), no problem for my facebook account, and more good plastform like Diigo,...

autoposter is working. i used many times. check your wordpress cron job functions

Reactions: skypeleft
you can see wordpress cron jobs which are active with below plugin

i got it pro!. To bad, i don't see any blog2social cron on cron job list @@
can you give me name of blog2social name cron?

cookie method

This can be done by deactivating the plugin and then removing it directly from the control panel.

If you do not ask for it, it means that you are not doing a clean installation and you should contact me privately to review your database.

I did a clean install on a new domain new db new wordpress but it doesn't work
all time "
We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method!
"

I did a clean install on a new domain new db new wordpress but it doesn't work
all time "
We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method!
"
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

v 4.2.3 – 14 Nov 20

+ Added the Google My Business posting type;
+ Removed the Google My Business cookie method completely;
+ Fixed the bug related to active accounts badge;
+ Fixed the bug related to posting on Google My Business;
+ Fixed the bug related to editing WordPress native schedule;
+ Fixed the bug related to posting tags of the product.

New version is available. Please update, @Igokul.

I'm very sure @lgokul is aware there is an update and will do the needful very soon. Please kindly be patient until that happens. Keep up the good work lgokul :).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock