• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
In the latest version of the program (v 4.5.2 - 1 May 21), the cookie method for Pinterest does not work (when I try to Scheduling)

I applied to create a personal app on Pinterest: well, they are doing technical work there, so I just have no other option other than the cookie method: dear users, in which version of the program does the cookie method (on time of the posts scheduling) work fine for Pinterest?

the facebook cookie method is immediately blocked by facebook, can you use this with unapproved facebook app?

Hi @lgokul

for LinkedIn accounts it doesn't show any other option from the drop down list.

If i try via Fs poster app it auto detects the installation. Any Suggestions?

Also Facebook Group Posting got issues.

For FB Pages it doesn't auto generate URL preview. it just post it

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!​

lgokul updated FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.6.0 – 8 Jun 21

+ Added an option to give a name to posts when saving them on the Direct Share panel;

+ Made the plugin compatible with LinkedIn's new API changes;

+ Fixed the bug occurring when shortening URLs via TinyURL and category names have spaces;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Still same...
The safest thing is that he installed the fs poster plugin from another nulled and there were vague tables in his sql that prevents a correct installation.

Uninstall the plugin via the wordpres panel.
Later
You must drop the tables manually in your database look for them as "fs_"

Also look for and remove this "fs_poster_plugin_installed" if you can't find it look for it as "poster_plugin_installed"

Then reload the plugin as zip using the wordpress control panel.

If you ask for the license key again, everything went well and try again.

If the plugin does not ask for a license key again, there are still existing tables.

The safest thing is that he installed the fs poster plugin from another nulled and there were vague tables in his sql that prevents a correct installation.

Uninstall the plugin via the wordpres panel.
Later
You must drop the tables manually in your database look for them as "fs_"

Also look for and remove this "fs_poster_plugin_installed" if you can't find it look for it as "poster_plugin_installed"

Then reload the plugin as zip using the wordpress control panel.

If you ask for the license key again, everything went well and try again.

If the plugin does not ask for a license key again, there are still existing tables.
I have followed your instructions, and this plugin asks for license key again. But still error when activated the instagram account...

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 14-17-30 FS Poster ‹ Vellose Store — WordPress.png

I have followed your instructions, and this plugin asks for license key again. But still error when activated the instagram account...

What error do you get? If you could record a video or image it would be very helpful.

i think there is something wrong on the database , i have reinstalled and cancelled the database and now is working well

We are having the same issue. It gives an error warning when trying to ad accounts - saying we downloaded the plugin from another aside from the dev - Will not let us connect any accounts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock