• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
installed but always loading , tried 5.3.3 up to the latest version, what im doing wrong? please help , thanks 1659957048662.png

Hello i tried to add instagram and i am always getting this error "The username you entered doesn't appear to belong to an account. Please check your username and try again." but my instagram account is working

Edit: now im getting this error "Your server/domian has been blocked by instagram. Please either contact instagram or change your server/domain"

Last edited:
Hello i tried to add instagram and i am always getting this error "The username you entered doesn't appear to belong to an account. Please check your username and try again." but my instagram account is working

Edit: now im getting this error "Your server/domian has been blocked by instagram. Please either contact instagram or change your server/domain"
you need update your plugin to latest update v6.03. i was update and all problem about failed account are gone

lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 6.0.3 – 07 August 22

+ Minor changes without comment from the author

v 6.0.2 – 04 August 22

+ Added an option to pin a post when sharing posts on Instagram using the login&pass method;

+ Fixed the issue related to the Instagram Cookie method;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Thanks @songohan for the original files.

-------------------------------------------------------

Installation guide for those with old versions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Akera and JRGWxRxZ
Dear @lgokul

My Export Settings Button Produces admin.php.html file instead of a Json file :( I've also tested with your latest version it also does the same. how to restore settings via Db Backup which table needs to be imported so all settings remain same including logs

thanks

Edit:

I've updated my Domain Name PHP Version to the Latest. I've tried to export from your latest fresh empty version. it saved the file as jason.

Now, how can i recover my settings using a DB backup where i can see FS Poster. I've Updated to Latest version for Wordpress + FS Poster

Should i simply replace all FS Tables with my Import, so i'll be able to see my saved settings?

Last edited:
Dear @lgokul

My Export Settings Button Produces admin.php.html file instead of a Json file :( I've also tested with your latest version it also does the same. how to restore settings via Db Backup which table needs to be imported so all settings remain same including logs

thanks

Edit:

I've updated my Domain Name PHP Version to the Latest. I've tried to export from your latest fresh empty version. it saved the file as jason.

Now, how can i recover my settings using a DB backup where i can see FS Poster. I've Updated to Latest version for Wordpress + FS Poster

Should i simply replace all FS Tables with my Import, so i'll be able to see my saved settings?
Hi @Akera if you have an old backup I recommend you go back to it and export your settings. (First make a backup of your current state)
Then return to the current state, uninstall the plugin through the wordpress panel so that it can clean the tables and residuals.

Then install the plugin with the latest version. If he asks for your license again, it's because everything is going well.

Then try to import your settings from FS Poster.

• Love
Reactions: Akera
Hi @lgokul

Thank you so much for the update, you are great. Just a quick report to you that my problem is still the same as before and not solved when using this latest version, the GMB account still shows a blank page when successfully added using the custom app method. I wonder if this issue is also experienced by users on this forum that use the legit license of this plugin to validate this problem.

Firstly thanks for nulling this plugin. I'm having a problem scheduling the posts. Direct share is working fine but when I schedule a post, I'm redirecting to a Schedules page with zero post. I set up the Cron (and real cron). Settings page shows me it's working every min. Any idea how I can solve this?

Hi @Akera if you have an old backup I recommend you go back to it and export your settings. (First make a backup of your current state)
Then return to the current state, uninstall the plugin through the wordpress panel so that it can clean the tables and residuals.

Then install the plugin with the latest version. If he asks for your license again, it's because everything is going well.

Then try to import your settings from FS Poster.
Dear @lgokul

Thanks for sharing the solution. however it didn't worked for me due to EXPORT Button Error (admin.php.html file)

What I did to recover my settings.

1- Made a Clone of Live Website.
2- Restore DB Backup to Last Working FS Poster. Exported FS Tables via Updraft as DB backup
3- Imported all Fs Tables to Live Website (Dashboard History Works, Schedules Works. Accounts Works, Settings were partically imported.)
4- So i've copied Publishing Templates for all Social Media Profile & configure the setup manually by folllowing Clone Version.
5- Finally Exported Options from Live Website, which has Latest Version of Wordpress + FS Poster v6.0.3

Export Button Issue wasn't resolved in Last imported DB :( While using same tick of Updating using

This Trick only works with Latest Version of Wordpress + FS Poster v6.0.3 (Although Clone Website was a copy of live website, but imported DB of a week ago)

Can you please look into this matter, so next FS Update I don't have to burn my blood cells :)

lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 6.0.4 – 16 August 22

+ Fixed the issue related to "Going to share in a minute";

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Thanks @Valentina for the original files.
-------------------------------------------------------

Installation guide for those with old versions.

1.-
1-png.50377

2.-
2.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is deleting the plugin mandatory when updating and why?

Is deleting the plugin mandatory when updating and why?
It is advised to do it but if you see that the plugin works the same after updating, do not do it.
However if you encounter problems it is recommended to do so.

Reactions: nesym
This version throws a lot of errors into the log in backend after importing the previous data. All of them about database operations. I prevent to do not use it until @lgokul could verify and check it. I believe that he has only tested the installation, but not when using data or when importing the JSON from previous versions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock