• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
After a short analysis I decided on this one because of the updates and it allows you to create an instant Instagram story and personalize it, I am also still waiting for this plugin to put a watermark and titles on the publications as in the story

lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 6.0.1 – 23 July 22

+ Fixed the issue related to sharing posts on Facebook accounts using the Cookie method;

+ Fixed the issue related to sharing videos on LinkedIn;

+ Fixed the issue related to scheduling just has a spinning wheel;

+ Fixed the issue related to collecting Facebook comments (checking every 12 hours and collecting comments on different post types);

+ Fixed the issue related to correct line spacing on Medium posts;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, first of all, thanks for this plugin @lgokul. I'm using Social Auto Poster, but I have to give a shot at this plugin because now there's some problem with Facebook.

I just need a suggestion about the Facebook account method. What is better? Is it better to use the cookie method or the Custom App method?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Osvaldo0123
Hello, first of all, thanks for this plugin @lgokul. I'm using Social Auto Poster, but I have to give a shot at this plugin because now there's some problem with Facebook.

I just need a suggestion about the Facebook account method. What is better? Is it better to use the cookie method or the Custom App method?

Thanks in advance.
That will depend on your needs in certain ways, for example in my case I think it is better to use the app method and it happens that considering how annoying the Facebook policies are that for whatever reason you have problems with them I consider it to be the most appropriate method and avoid situations

difference between app method and cookies

I think if I remember correctly that the only difference is that with the cookies method and the app method is that you can publish in groups where you are not an admin, correct me if it is incorrect or there are more functions.

That will depend on your needs in certain ways, for example in my case I think it is better to use the app method and it happens that considering how annoying the Facebook policies are that for whatever reason you have problems with them I consider it to be the most appropriate method and avoid situations

difference between app method and cookies

I think if I remember correctly that the only difference is that with the cookies method and the app method is that you can publish in groups where you are not an admin, correct me if it is incorrect or there are more functions.
Bro, Thanks for taking your time to answer me, A time ago, I had issues with the Cookie Method (Blocked/Spam) and with the App mehond, it takes time to get all the permission that the app needs for posting.

Bro, Thanks for taking your time to answer me, A time ago, I had issues with the Cookie Method (Blocked/Spam) and with the App mehond, it takes time to get all the permission that the app needs for posting.
friend from your experience what do you recommend? which step by step should i follow., thanks for the help

friend from your experience what do you recommend? which step by step should i follow., thanks for the help
Hard to answer, but:

If you can wait, Social Auto Poster (For Me) is the best option, but right now with Facebook there's an issue, so you must wait for the next update.

And for FS Poster, I think creating the app is the "safer" option, but it can take time for approval of the extra permissions.

Is better to create a Facebook Account to use the Cookie Method, so in case you get banned, just change to another account..... Or maybe someone here has a different idea.

Reactions: sonn1220
Hard to answer, but:

If you can wait, Social Auto Poster (For Me) is the best option, but right now with Facebook there's an issue, so you must wait for the next update.

And for FS Poster, I think creating the app is the "safer" option, but it can take time for approval of the extra permissions.

Is better to create a Facebook Account to use the Cookie Method, so in case you get banned, just change to another account..... Or maybe someone here has a different idea.
thanks, i'll wait a while

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay.

By far the best option is to create your application for facebook.
However for groups I have a site using Facebook for cookies.

At first facebook will "log you out" because it found suspicious activity but it's because the plugin simulates a session with a user agent and it will take time for facebook to get used to your IP. Since the IP will be that of your hosting server.

After 3 or 4 attempts Facebook will get used to the IP and it won't bother you anymore unless you post very quickly.

In short, both options work very well.

According to the needs you have.

Facebook APP is not so fucked with simultaneous applications but you can not post in groups where you are not an administrator.

Facebook cookies can be published in groups where you are not an administrator but if you publish too often they penalize you.

Hello to all of you

You see, it's the first time I use this plugin and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.
I'm trying to share my posts on instagram and twitter, and I can but for some strange reason the "Tags" are not seen in the posts.

And yes, in the FS poster options I have set {tags} to appear in the posts, but nothing.

any ideas? thanks

Reactions: Osvaldo0123
Bug found in versions above 5.3.3, when you try to enter or login or sesseionid instagram key the key has expired or your domain has been blocked by instagram

Bug found in versions above 5.3.3, when you try to enter or login or sesseionid instagram key the key has expired or your domain has been blocked by instagram
I'm aware try to enter through a browser like edge (or different) that solves it for the moment.

Reactions: jcgava
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock