• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
I just tested and twitter hashtags work for me in the new version.

You need to be more specific as to the version where it worked if you can tell it in number that would be great otherwise we go blind.

I could check it by rolling back to the previous version and checking if it works.

If it does tell me the version number

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 5.3.3 – 17 May 22

This one was working fine, please rollback to this one and check

Reactions: lgokul
I bought this plugin. If the problem is in the plugin, I can send a request to the developers to fix the error.
Could you try and use hashtags in your post custom message and post to twitter and fb, and see if you are able to post hashtags?

let me know

Reactions: Akera
Could you try and use hashtags in your post custom message and post to twitter and fb, and see if you are able to post hashtags?

let me know
Updated to the latest version. Published posts with hashtags. No problems. Everything is working.

Reactions: jimo
Can you PM me post if you can share?
Hi @jimo sorry for the late reply.
go to
Code:
https://yourwebsite/wp-admin/admin.php?page=fs-poster-settings&setting=share
*Replace "yourwebsite" with yours

And check that in: Taxonomies as hashtags

Have these 2 options added.
1657515460954.png

If you have them added delete them and add them again and save and try again.

Bro facebook app rejected because of this 1657521087228.png
That message is normal. It is only an informative message does not mean that you are blocked.
The message does not interfere with the applications themselves.
It's just a reminder that you are null and need to create an app.

This is original files :) Please null it idol :)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Consider deleting the file or you may get banned from codecanyon since you have the numbers at the beginning of the file that would be your codecanyon account ID.
I appreciate your input but I also care about your well-being.

Be sure to remove the identification at first when you share something. n.n

• Love
Reactions: songohan
lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 6.0.0 – 12 July 22

+ Integrated a new social network: Discord;

+ Added the ability to share multiple images on Instagram;

+ Added the ability to fetch comments from the Facebook posts as WordPress post comments;

+ Added the ability to share the first comment on Instagram, Reddit, and Twitter;

+ Added the ability to share a custom image instead of the default post featured image;

+ Added the ability to update the Instagram bio with the last shared post link;

+ Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock