• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Instagram does not work
Dear @lgokul

Instagram has an issue

Login Method gives an error msg "Username isn't assign to the account" Account is working perfectly fine with Normal Login via Google Chrome

Cookie Method gives an error msg "In valid cookie plz try again" I've been using this software for long times so i know how to add a cookie key. also consulted guides. No luck

Please check, if there's a bug in the software. in old versions it was working perfectly fine but with latest it's not.

Thanks

• Love
Reactions: the_truth and Akera
Dear @lgokul

Instagram has an issue

Login Method gives an error msg "Username isn't assign to the account" Account is working perfectly fine with Normal Login via Google Chrome

Cookie Method gives an error msg "In valid cookie plz try again" I've been using this software for long times so i know how to add a cookie key. also consulted guides. No luck

Please check, if there's a bug in the software. in old versions it was working perfectly fine but with latest it's not.

Thanks
Hello try the new version if the problem continues I will review it.

• Love
Reactions: Akera
Very thanks a lot @Igokul.
Only one question: "Can i delete fsposter preinstalled apps and accounts?"
If you don't use them, there would be no problem.
I removed them by default a long time ago. Only that some users almost killed me for doing it and I put them back. They will have their reasons, so I left them as they come by default.

Reactions: the_truth
If you don't use them, there would be no problem.
I removed them by default a long time ago. Only that some users almost killed me for doing it and I put them back. They will have their reasons, so I left them as they come by default.
"Only that some users almost killed me for doing it" LOOOOOOL
You have a BIG patience bro

"Only that some users almost killed me for doing it" LOOOOOOL
You have a BIG patience bro
It's not patience believe me n.n xd. It is the love for Babiato and my way of thanking this community that has saved me with material for various projects. Everything is a cycle. Receive and return. It is the best way to say thank you.

Hi there @lgokul

There are some problems with this update. I post to Twitter using hastags (terms) and despite same old and correct setting it is not posting hasthags at all..

Could you please release a new stable version?

Hey there @lgokul

Twitter Hashtag is not yet addressed in this newly released version. could you please check. Appreciate your help

Basically if you schedule post for twitter and add terms (hashtags). it is not posting hashtags at all.

Hey there @lgokul

Twitter Hashtag is not yet addressed in this newly released version. could you please check. Appreciate your help

Basically if you schedule post for twitter and add terms (hashtags). it is not posting hashtags at all.
It only happens for twitter? in the previous version it worked?

Reactions: jimo
It only happens for twitter? in the previous version it worked?
I only use this plugin for posting on twitter and FB but now I'm just posting on Twitter, except for the last 2 updates. It was working fine and posting hashtags on twitter and fb in older version before the last 2 updates.

Let me know

I only use this plugin for posting on twitter and FB but now I'm just posting on Twitter, except for the last 2 updates. It was working fine and posting hashtags on twitter and fb in older version before the last 2 updates.

Let me know
I just tested and twitter hashtags work for me in the new version.

You need to be more specific as to the version where it worked if you can tell it in number that would be great otherwise we go blind.

I could check it by rolling back to the previous version and checking if it works.

If it does tell me the version number

Reactions: jimo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock