• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Hello. When installing the plugin, I can’t log in, then I write a 504 error when I want to activate the license. How can this be fixed?
Hello, can you give me the error log of your server privately?
Or if you know programming, give me the exact error.
Otherwise we go blind.

Reactions: the_truth
Hello, can you give me the error log of your server privately?
Or if you know programming, give me the exact error.
Otherwise we go blind.
igokul with php 8.0 give 404 error same at me, with php 7.4 no errors

I,m wrong, i have edited previous message.
I just tested and it works fine for me.
Try disabling all plugins except fs poster and try again. If it works like this. Some plugin is causing the conflict.

To detect it, activate plugin by plugin and try to log in until you detect which is the cause.

In general, the plugins that cause conflict are other social network plugins

I just tested and it works fine for me.
Try disabling all plugins except fs poster and try again. If it works like this. Some plugin is causing the conflict.

To detect it, activate plugin by plugin and try to log in until you detect which is the cause.

In general, the plugins that cause conflict are other social network plugins
u have tested to add instagram profile without app, only with user and password and it work for you?

If in fact I only do with the login with user and password from fs poster.
I don't use instagram app.

For me login and password method not work, give me error.
I have solved by cookie method for instagram
One question: there are some app pre inserted into the app and when i try to delete it give me an error. In which mode i can delete the app pre inserted?

For me login and password method not work, give me error.
I have solved by cookie method for instagram
One question: there are some app pre inserted into the app and when i try to delete it give me an error. In which mode i can delete the app pre inserted?
Go to "wp_fs_apps" in PhpMyAdmin and delete the rows you want.
Replace your prefix with your if it is not "wp_"

Note: Make a backup of the table before doing this.

• Love
Go to "wp_fs_apps" in PhpMyAdmin and delete the rows you want.
Replace your prefix with your if it is not "wp_"

Note: Make a backup of the table before doing this.

Can i delete FS Poster standard apps pre inserted?

Google My Business

the cookie method in my case says Error! It couldn't share the post! and when I try to do it through the application method and making sure that the Google My Business API is enabled

{"error": {"code": 403, "message": "Google My Business API has not been used in project before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/ apis / api / mybusiness.googleapis.com / overview? project then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry. "," errors ": [{" message ":" Google My Business API has not been used in before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/mybusiness.googleapis.com/overview?project= 1 then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry. "," Domain ":" usageLimits "," reason ":" accessNotConfigured "," extendedHelp ":" https : //console.developers.google.com "}]," status ":" PERMISSION_DENIED "," details ": [{" @type ":" type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.Help "," links " : [{"description": "Google developers co nsole API activation "," url ":" https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/mybusiness.googleapis.com/overview? "}]}, {" @type ":" type .googleapis.com / google.rpc.ErrorInfo "," reason ":" SERVICE_DISABLED "," domain ":" googleapis.com "," metadata ": {" service ":" mybusiness.googleapis.com "," consumer " : "projects / "}}]}}
Dear @lgokul

i've updated to the latest verion of fs poster from this forum. i've added sucessfully the account. but when sharing the post i get this error

Error! It couldn't share the post!
RETRY

Dear @lgokul

i've updated to the latest verion of fs poster from this forum. i've added sucessfully the account. but when sharing the post i get this error

Error! It couldn't share the post!
RETRY
check the plugin settings because I use most of these social networks in this plugin and it works perfectly

Reactions: Akera
check the plugin settings because I use most of these social networks in this plugin and it works perfectly
Dear @Osvaldo0123 @lgokul

Would you please share a screenshot of your Fs Poster Settings, so I can follow it?

Also would be thankful if you can share a screen recording video of how to create a Google API App, which we can paste it using App Method

I think this is the MAIN Issue here

Posting Type (only the app method) -------------------------- So we can't use Cookie Method :eek:
Link card view – shares the post link and the custom message;
Only custom message – shares the custom message without any image or link;
Featured image - Shares the featured image and the custom message;
All post images - Shares all post images as an album and the custom message.

Last edited:
Dear @Osvaldo0123 @lgokul

Would you please share a screenshot of your Fs Poster Settings, so I can follow to it work?

Also would be thankful if you can share a screen recording video of how to create a Google API App, which we can paste it using App Method

I think this is the MAIN Issue here

Posting Type (only the app method) -------------------------- So we can't use Cookie Method :eek:
Link card view – shares the post link and the custom message;
Only custom message – shares the custom message without any image or link;
Featured image - Shares the featured image and the custom message;
All post images - Shares all post images as an album and the custom message.
Currently I am not using Google API to share because it is a news site and it is not necessary but I always use the official plugin tutorials like these

here are all the tutorials of the other social networks

Reactions: Akera
Currently I am not using Google API to share because it is a news site and it is not necessary but I always use the official plugin tutorials like these

here are all the tutorials of the other social networks
Dear @Osvaldo0123

I've already seen these documentation and videos brother, they are only helpful for those who have installed PAID version :)

for Nulled Version, you have to create your own app on such social media platforms or use the cookie method

that's why I've requested if you have knowledge about how to create a Google App which lets the user paste it's unique code into FS Poster to authenticate user account + access to user's google maps for sharing posts

Reactions: Osvaldo0123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock