• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Hi Igokul,

could you please recheck it again, I just installed it on the new wp installation environment, however, the GMB is not working usually as before when I tried to add an account using a custom app method that I created, I don't know if this is a bug from the app itself since, in the last changelog, I see GMB API changes fixes. Now I will try to use the cookie method with GMB even though there is a risk of security compared to using the app method. Thanks again for helping a lot of people in this forum.
Hi @Igokul,

This problem still not working with the latest nulled version, can you please check it at your end? Thanks

Consider deleting the file or you may get banned from codecanyon since you have the numbers at the beginning of the file that would be your codecanyon account ID.
I appreciate your input but I also care about your well-being.

Be sure to remove the identification at first when you share something. n.n
thanks, i remember.

• Love
Reactions: lgokul
Hi @Igokul,

This problem still not working with the latest nulled version, can you please check it at your end? Thanks
Hello try to use it in wordpress demo fs poster and check if it works. In order to check the nulled

Hi @Igokul

Did you mean fs poster official demo here ? I think the official demo uses a different version and does not use the latest version 6 as you can see on the account page there is no Discord integration, so I doubt it.

Hi @Igokul,

Hello, I was doing tests with GMB and it is not an FS POSTER error
Google has released new privacy policies so your app will most likely need to be verified or add new scopes.

You can do it from here:
https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials?project=***Project Google ID***

If you see something like this you first need to check
1657735982734.png

Then you have to select all these options in this section OR Google My Business API (according to your needs)
1657736096201.png

Currently the scopes should be blank which is why you don't receive account information when you add your app.

Once verified by google your accounts appear again.

Additional note: Since the new google policy, all apps went into test mode, so it is necessary to verify them again.

That is why your app used to work but since the new policy was released you receive blank content when adding google accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrwindowsx
Hello, I was doing tests with GMB and it is not an FS POSTER error
Google has released new privacy policies so your app will most likely need to be verified or add new scopes.

You can do it from here:
https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials?project=***Project Google ID***

If you see something like this you first need to check
1657735982734.png

Then you have to select all these options in this section OR Google My Business API (according to your needs)
1657736096201.png

Currently the scopes should be blank which is why you don't receive account information when you add your app.

Once verified by google your accounts appear again.

Additional note: Since the new google policy, all apps went into test mode, so it is necessary to verify them again.

That is why your app used to work but since the new policy was released you receive blank content when adding google accounts.
Hi @lgokul, I followed your instructions above, I already have my google app approved and verified since 2020, so I just edit the app and add the scopes you listed, then tried to add a GMB account using my Google Apps in FS POSTER, however, there is still nothing GMB accounts was added. So, is there something wrong?

1657841614080.png

Hi @lgokul, I followed your instructions above, I already have my google app approved and verified since 2020, so I just edit the app and add the scopes you listed, then tried to add a GMB account using my Google Apps in FS POSTER, however, there is still nothing GMB accounts was added. So, is there something wrong?

1657841614080.png
Ready great now unlink your app from your google account and re-add it from fs poster so that it asks for the permissions that I recently added.

You can unlink your application from this link

Just look for the name of your application click on it and then click on "remove access"

Reactions: mrwindowsx
There is a problem when the Discord application is added, it says added, but it does not add anything
Honestly I did not try it in the nulled I will try to create an account since in my country this social network or whatever it is is not known at all xd

lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

v 6.0.0 V2 – 15 July 22
Nulled Update: Updating database structure to work new features of the recent version
(It is necessary to remove the plugin from wordpress and reinstall previously exporting its current configuration from FS Poster)

v 6.0.0 – 12 July 22

+ Integrated a new social network: Discord;

+ Added the ability to share multiple images on Instagram;

+ Added the ability to fetch comments from the Facebook posts as WordPress post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks. It seems a false positive from Windows Defender.

The issue now is that this version fails when importing old settings. I got many errors like this one:

Code:
Error Unknown column 'post_type' in 'field list' from WordPress database for the query INSERT INTO `wp_fs_feeds` (`id`, `user_id`, `shared_from`, `post_type`, `post_id`, `wp_post_date`, `node_id`, `node_type`, `driver`, `is_sended`, `status`, `error_msg`, `send_time`, `interval`, `poster_id`, `driver_post_id`, `visit_count`, `feed_type`, `schedule_id`, `driver_post_id2`, `custom_post_message`, `sleep_time_start`, `sleep_time_end`, `blog_id`, `share_on_background`, `is_seen`) VALUES ('655', 94, 'schedule', NULL, 13169, '2017-05-19', '207', 'page', 'vk', '1', 'ok', '', '2022-07-15 19:21:03', '120', NULL, '-206964094_1089', '0', NULL, '3', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 1, '1', '1') called from do_action('wp_ajax_settings_import_save'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, FSPoster\App\Providers\Ajax->FSPoster\App\Providers\{closure}, FSPoster\App\Providers\Ajax->settings_import_save

Previous version was working fine when importing the same data. So there is any problem in table structure creation on install.

NOTE: When exporting I've activated the option to export all logs and schedules.

I've verified twice. With previous version there is no problem when importing the same JSON file. With today's version, there is errors and no data were imported. I'll keep the old version for the moment until it's fixed. There is something wrong with database structure or with new queries.

Last edited:
I'm also getting this warning many times in my log file:

Code:
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/App/Libraries/fb/Facebook.php on line 34

But not sure if it's related. I looks like there is no data from fb API keys when that class is being constructed.

Guys the error is because we have updated the database structure as is the original plugin from the developer.

That's why trying to import the old data can have problems.

I made the previous database according to the queries made by the plugin. | Let's say it would be a handmade database structure (adapted)

This new database is just like a paid version but being nulled (obviously you can't use the standard apps)

But if we want to have the new features it was necessary to upgrade to the new database structure since we are already in version 6.0

Unfortunately we have to add our accounts from 0.
In order to prepare for future updates.

The database structure we had was from version 4.0 adapted to new versions.

Don't throw stones at me, I'm just the one who nulled :p

In short, if you want to keep the previous version, there is no problem.

But they will have to add their accounts from 0 at some point for future updates.

Additional notes: They will only have an error when importing accounts and logs.
Importing your plugin settings as custom posts for each social network will be seamless.

Last edited:
Guys the error is because we have updated the database structure as is the original plugin from the developer.

I made the previous database according to the queries made by the plugin.

This new database is just like a paid version but being nulled (obviously you can't use the standard apps)

But if we want to have the new features it was necessary to upgrade to the new database structure since we are already in version 6.0

In order to prepare for future updates.

Don't throw stones at me, I just nulled :p

But they will have to add their accounts from 0 at some point for future updates.
Just thanks to @user062 for passing me the new database structure of the paid version
This will serve us well for future fs poster plugin updates.

I made the previous database according to the queries made by the plugin. | Let's say it would be a handmade database structure (adapted)

In order to prepare for future updates. I understand however your answer, because all of this requires an extra work into the nulling process, and you don't want or not have the time to accomplish it :)

Don't throw stones at me, I'm just the one who nulled :p

Additional notes: They will only have an error when importing accounts and logs.
Importing your plugin settings as custom posts for each social network will be seamless.
Well, thanks a lot for your efforts, but import queries can also be updated to keep the importing/exporting functions working. Starting from 0 is not an acceptable solution for me. If db structure has changes (there is also changes in previous updates) then it's possible to reflect the changes into the import queries, but there is many diferent places in code where update is needed (and it's tedious because queries are base64 encrypted).

So I'll analyze and decrypt the SQL queries to solve the issue. I'll report back here later.

I can understand your answer because this requires an extra work into the nulling process, and you do not want or don't have the time to accomplish it. As I've said, thanks anyway for keeping this resource on Babiato :)

Reactions: VijaySingh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock