• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

From ionos company . $1 only 1 year hosting + .com/org/net domain.

Did you get the domain? Is the charge pending or posted? I'm asking because they don't fulfill many orders.

dont grab this offer guys.
Before 1 year im get for 6 euro hosting from ionos (1and1). This is worst hosting provider im use.
Not use him!

1and1 used to be one of the worst hosting companies. Now they rebranded in the hopes of shaking their old reputation. They still the same.

Reactions: carmeli
I wanna but but i dont wanna use its hosting only domain i will use...is that possible...bcoz domain in $1 is nice deal i think...please rply if any one have bought this before...

domain is also bad? I am ready to buy domain not hosting, and then transfer to namecheap or godday.
Just domain name should be fine. BUT the question is if you get it. They might take your order, the charge stays pending and they never register the domain. Then you just waste time. I would just try it. Just check on the next day if they really fulfilled your order.
They did that with me and others. They take the payment, send email "you will hear from us soon", the charge stays pending and they don't register the domain

the domain is good, they didn't remove it since my hosting expire. all for 1$. Its already 3 months.

Reactions: pitza
Just domain name should be fine. BUT the question is if you get it. They might take your order, the charge stays pending and they never register the domain. Then you just waste time. I would just try it. Just check on the next day if they really fulfilled your order.
They did that with me and others. They take the payment, send email "you will hear from us soon", the charge stays pending and they don't register the domain
I have just registered one domain, but it tell me that my payment method has some problem, it shows that they would not sell it to me, I have given up and transfer to namecheap.

Sorry to hear. I got it the first time, but never after that.

Cancelling was horror. Their support is horror. Account Management - everything was aweful. I rather pay $5 per domain than dealing with these guys again....

Namecheap has good support (for simple things.)

I found IONOS has bad reputation for customer support. You pay cheap then you get cheap. So what do we expect then?

Do not deal with IONOS. I had very bad experience. I lost money paid for domain registration.

Reactions: Mingao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock