• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Freemium Resource Thread

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
Hi guys, lately I've been thinking of making a thread where I'll be sharing cool links to sites where you can have premium resources for free. We can call such a site a freemium site as well. I am really passionate about this thread as it will add great value to the community like Babiato. This thread will contain quality and useful links to unbelievably useful sites. I will also try to categorize links by grouping them together and add a short description to each links saying what does the site offer. I am not willing to finish this thread anytime soon as I am planning to keep adding whenever I stumble on such sites. I will also request members of Babiato to share such links as a contribution and I will add them here.

Types of sites you should avoid: Forums, Blogs, and Adult.

Note: Please provide quality and useful resources and try not to backlink your own site if it's something trash and not useful. I will be strict with this rule. Let's make the most resourceful thread ever on the internet.

I will start this thread by mentioning some most common image and video sharing sites where I get high-quality images & videos for my project.

I encourage all of Babiato members to share their favorite sites on this thread. This is the least anyone can do for this forum. Thanks.

Category
Links
Images & Videos​
Ebooks​
Design resources​
Mockups​
Your Link Here​
Add your most favorite sites here by commenting them below

Last edited:
Amazing initiative man! It will surely provide great benefits to our fellow members! I'll surely be contributing a lot on this thread! Just one thing how to add in that table? Or i need to simply comment down the links and you'll update then in the table?

Amazing initiative man! It will surely provide great benefits to our fellow members! I'll surely be contributing a lot on this thread! Just one thing how to add in that table? Or i need to simply comment down the links and you'll update then in the table?
Comment down below and I will review them and add them if it's something worth adding.

Add in ebooks :

libgen.is -- (libgen.pw) - Most popular ebook site and provides several mirrors to ebooks including torrents. Textbook focused. If you have any textbook or any other educational book to share, this is the place. For any book not available, make a request in the respective thread in the forums.
libgen.pw - Libgen mirror
the-eye.eu/public/Books - The Eye's extensive eBooks archive
forcoder.su - Focuses on programming textbooks
mobilism.org - Large ebook forum that contains a request subforum
archive.org/details/texts - The Internet Archive's immense archive of ebooks.
freebookspot.es
ebookee.org
s2.bitdownload.ir - Open directory of Ebooks
s3.bitdownload.ir - Open directory of Ebooks

Last edited:
Add in ebooks :

libgen.is -- (libgen.pw) - Most popular ebook site and provides several mirrors to ebooks including torrents. Textbook focused. If you have any textbook or any other educational book to share, this is the place. For any book not available, make a request in the respective thread in the forums.
libgen.pw - Libgen mirror
the-eye.eu/public/Books - The Eye's extensive eBooks archive
forcoder.su - Focuses on programming textbooks
mobilism.org - Large ebook forum that contains a request subforum
archive.org/details/texts - The Internet Archive's immense archive of ebooks.
freebookspot.es
ebookee.org
s2.bitdownload.ir - Open directory of Ebooks
s3.bitdownload.ir - Open directory of Ebooks
Thank you but too many links to similar resources can flood the thread. I will add one or two from here. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Scorp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock