• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Free] Woocommerce Custom Shipping Plugin

biggidroid

Banned User
Jan 25, 2019

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16075306091349780.jpg
    FB_IMG_16075306091349780.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Shipping has always been a challenge whenever I build ecommerce websites for clients using wp within Nigeria. I hope this solves the problem.

Weldone on this baba.

It's beautiful and proudly Nigerian.

But how would it work with table rates?

Per KG shipping for instance?

Reactions: biggidroid
It's beautiful and proudly Nigerian.

But how would it work with table rates?

Per KG shipping for instance?
Oh wait, it should work. I see the address is determined at zone levels.

Meaning the table rate just goes in as a shipping method, perfect.

Let me give it a spin.

Reactions: biggidroid and Nord
With what I just
Oh wait, it should work. I see the address is determined at zone levels.

Meaning the table rate just goes in as a shipping method, perfect.

Let me give it a spin.

You need to see how excited I am when I saw this post.

With what I just

You need to see how excited I am when I saw this post.
The guy is good, I once saw a post of his here on babiato on a Twitter clone months ago.

I just hope he can keep this plugin updated and bring in a pro version, and also get full credits and recognition for his work.

I love seeing a person from my country do something this beautiful. It's exceptional.

@biggidroid greater heights.

The guy is good, I once saw a post of his here on babiato on a Twitter clone months ago.

I just hope he can keep this plugin updated and bring in a pro version, and also get full credits and recognition for his work.

I love seeing a person from my country do something this beautiful. It's exceptional.

@biggidroid greater heights.

I just DM you. This just answered my question in your DM :D

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
@oltimal we should support him by giving him a 5 star review on WordPress.org.

I just gave him with username: gooffy294.

Please try and give him 5 stars also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock