• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Web Hosting $0 per Month + Free Web Domain (.app or .dev .xyz)

uzair1198

May 24, 2022
Hey babian's Hope so you having a great day!

Free Web Hosting

Completely free website hosting with PHP, MySQL and no ads on your site!

You can get Free webhosting for 10 years all for free up to 5GB of cloud storage!
  • 5 GB Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Hosted Domains
  • No E-mail Accounts
  • 1 FTP Account
  • Limited Server Power
  • 50,000 Daily Hits
weqweaa.png
Simply Signup and and you are Good to GO!

Site Link Without Ref:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Web Domain

Ending with .app or .dev .xyz

1. Choose your custom domain name on site ending with .app or .dev .xyz
2. Create an account.
3. Choose your payment method ( Enter Coupon code: CODENEWBIE )
5. Enter payment information.
6. Claim your free domain. For Domain .xyz, enter the code: XYZFREE22 Note that the money in the card must be at least 1 USD and will be refunded immediately.

Site Link Without Ref:

I can confirm this works 100% I have just tested it. PorkBun free .xyz works and also the infinityfree. I must say it's really fast!

Reactions: uzair1198
I just want to update. What is failed to be mentioned is you have a file upload limit. Which makes it hosting wordpress/forums e.t.c useless unless you upgrade. This is only for basic hosting and is limited as follows.

• HTML and PHP files are limited 1 MB.
  • .htaccess files are limited to 10 kB.
  • All other files are limited to 10 MB.
As per this topic post.

Might as well go host files over at GitHub pages for basic websites.

I knew there was a catch somewhere.

Hey babian's Hope so you having a great day!

Free Web Hosting

Completely free website hosting with PHP, MySQL and no ads on your site!

You can get Free webhosting for 10 years all for free up to 5GB of cloud storage!
  • 5 GB Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Hosted Domains
  • No E-mail Accounts
  • 1 FTP Account
  • Limited Server Power
  • 50,000 Daily Hits
weqweaa.png
Simply Signup and and you are Good to GO!

Site Link Without Ref:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Web Domain

Ending with .app or .dev .xyz

1. Choose your custom domain name on site ending with .app or .dev .xyz
2. Create an account.
3. Choose your payment method ( Enter Coupon code: CODENEWBIE )
5. Enter payment information.
6. Claim your free domain. For Domain .xyz, enter the code: XYZFREE22 Note that the money in the card must be at least 1 USD and will be refunded immediately.

Site Link Without Ref:
Nice share, thank you my dear !

It's alright when it's basic basic basic websites but you can't host anything heavy at all. Just bare this in mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock