• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free VPS Hosting

GodDevil

Oct 9, 2019
Evolution hosting is giving away free VPS hosting. To receive the free package, they require you to place their website's banner on your website's homepage.

According to the quality of your website, they give you any package from their package plans here -
I received Enterprise plan worth €80.

Apply here for Free VPS - https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php
Enjoy!

Evolution hosting is giving away free VPS hosting. To receive the free package, they require you to place their website's banner on your website's homepage.

According to the quality of your website, they give you any package from their package plans here -
I received Enterprise plan worth €80.

Apply here for Free VPS - https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php
Enjoy!
For how much period of time, they're giving the VPS?

How many months for their free hosting if approved?

They already answered me, they want your website to have a lot of movement, to be relevant.

I received my email.
" Thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that your site would be eligible for the Professional VPS package (https://evolution-host.com/vps-hosting.php?package=Professional) if the following criteria is met: The following text is added to the Coinscryptotrading.com homepage: "Evolution Host provide a reliable Bitcoin VPS hosting experience" - with a link to https://evolution-host.com/bitcoin-vps.php on the text Once that's been added let us know and we can get it verified on our end. Assuming it meets our standards, we'll be able to get your server deployed for you. Let us know if you have any queries and we look forward to working with you. Best regards, Mike Brown Business Operations"

Let see what happens.

Reactions: GodDevil
This is what I got:

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately your site is not currently eligible to meet the criteria for the offer.
If you are the owner of any other domain or any relevant social/hosting accounts such as a LowEndTalk account with regular posts feel free to forward them on and we can take a look.

Best regards,
Mike Brown
Business Operations

I received my email.
" Thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that your site would be eligible for the Professional VPS package (https://evolution-host.com/vps-hosting.php?package=Professional) if the following criteria is met: The following text is added to the Coinscryptotrading.com homepage: "Evolution Host provide a reliable Bitcoin VPS hosting experience" - with a link to https://evolution-host.com/bitcoin-vps.php on the text Once that's been added let us know and we can get it verified on our end. Assuming it meets our standards, we'll be able to get your server deployed for you. Let us know if you have any queries and we look forward to working with you. Best regards, Mike Brown Business Operations"

Let see what happens.
Received my second email after confirming my link on my site
"Hey, Thanks for getting that added. If you can let us know the following information we can get your server deployed. VPS OS ChoiceVPS Location Choice Thanks in advance. Best regards, Mike Brown Business Operations"

Let see what happens next.

This is what I got:

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately your site is not currently eligible to meet the criteria for the offer.
If you are the owner of any other domain or any relevant social/hosting accounts such as a LowEndTalk account with regular posts feel free to forward them on and we can take a look.

Best regards,
Mike Brown
Business Operations
Maybe try some other domain.
I used a domain that is more than 2 years active and with some traffic.
Basic site.

I did it more for a joke to see what happens so far so good.
Still don't trust it but will see what happens.
Will use it as a test site.

Maybe try some other domain.
I used a domain that is more than 2 years active and with some traffic.
Basic site.

My domain is registered since 1998 :))
It has 350 unique visitors daily
I guess I didn't receive one because my site's language is Persian, other than that, I don't see the problem

Hi, I suggest if you really want to run a business ONLINE stay away from free hosting in any form.
and this hosting provider hasn't many visitors ( probably also revenue ) so free forever is almost a dream. at the moment they don't pay datacenter bills you will lose your data + they will have full access to your uploaded data.
A reliable hosting company to store your business and customer data is in top 3 priority of any online business/platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrizzlyBear
Hi, I suggest if you really want to run a business ONLINE stay away from free hosting in any form.
and this hosting provider haven't much visitor ( probably also revenue ) so free forever is almost a dream. at the moment they don't pay datacenter bills you will lose your data + they will have full access to your uploaded data.
A reliable hosting company to store your business and customer data is in top 3 priority of any online business/platform.
That's why I testing it out and I will only use it as a test site.
I don't trust any site that is free or too cheap.
I got good cloud hosting for my sites that are still valid for 6 years.
I will never move my sites to free hosting.
I like to play on them.

What I can see they are trying to build backlinks for their services on active sites with traffic and specific keywords.

Reactions: GodDevil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock