• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free TLD and short domains

kaeferliebe

Jun 24, 2022
Germany
Hi,
I saw many threads about where to get free domains asked by different members.
Maybe we can start a collection here, where everybody can post where to get free Top Level Domains (TLD) or short sub level domains.

I start with these:

FREE TLD
freenom.com
dot.tk
free domain sharing at freedns.afraid.org (added by archonic)

SHORT SUBDOMAINS
.rf.gd from InfinityFree
.site88.net, .web44.net, .vacau.com, .net78.com from 000webhost.com
.pp.ua from Nic.ua (added by archonic)

Feel free to add some, so that others can probably opt for a free one!

Last edited:
I would not recckon all freenom free domains (tk,ml,ga,cf,gq) except for fun or dummy site. Don't use it for business, marketing, business card, custom email, etc. This is simply because, from my own experience:
1. They can suspend the domain anytime, regardless expiry date (even if you select the 12 months term).
2. They can randomly ask you to pay an upgrade the free domain to continue using it.
3. Their DNS server always got issues resolving from multiple location, especially the .ga tld.
4. Majority of online services & email providers will simply put all the free domains on their blocklist for email & service registration.

Just to add some other free domains alternatives.
- .pp.ua (web nic.ua)
- https://freedns.afraid.org/domain/registry/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock