• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Free Premium REQ] Envato Elements + Freepik + Flaticon + Uplabs + OneTemplateMonster Here

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I will supply you Premium files for free for a few weeks from all the sites below.
Just send the link of the file you want to the subject as a comment.

Sites where I can provide premium files;
- Envato Elements
- Freepik
- Flaticon
-
One Template Monster
- Uplabs

Take care of your health. :)

thank you man

i want HTML template for wordpress
when you reset password or welcome msg or new comment...etc
can you help me to get HTML email template code
to add in my wordpress?

thank you man

i want HTML template for wordpress
when you reset password or welcome msg or new comment...etc
can you help me to get HTML email template code
to add in my wordpress?
Use for good day :)

HI @ziven

Thanks for the wonderful Giveaway, Please do Share all of the Requested Files by the members via Mega.nz in 1 Place for easy Downloading.

This will also help avoiding duplicating requests by the members :)

Reactions: nrshaown and ziven
I would really appreciate this please

Hello, this is a great idea. I don't know how I can do it, but I will investigate. :)

It's Easy, All you need to is create a Free Mega.Nz Account just like you are already sharing the File Links

For this Thread Create a Master Folder (Name it to Thread) then for each member file request kindly Create same Folder Name e.g. above case #

Master Folder Name: Thread Name OR Short (Babiato.org Giveway)
File Folder: WOHOO - Beautiful Email Notifications Template

Share the Master Folder in your Main Post & Update the member with Reply POSTED/Sub Folder URL :)

Reactions: ziven
Hi. thanks for this bro.
Can i get this?

can I get this font?

Thanks bro. :)

Can i get this one please :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock