• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Premium Backlink Creator - Web-2.0 MoneyRobot

fortunately i didn't installed the software on my pc bec t might cause spam like activities.. for today i am manually adding backlinks which tool a very very long time and is very exhausting. hope you find a software to do all these tasks.

From what I've read Money Robot is not really a good option. They're said to have built some 25-30 websites in a PBN and have their customers posting on them.
I'd personally go with gsa ser and its 5day trial x 500 submissions a day.. if you learn how to use it..its gold.

Reactions: MrWolf
From what I've read Money Robot is not really a good option. They're said to have built some 25-30 websites in a PBN and have their customers posting on them.
I'd personally go with gsa ser and its 5day trial x 500 submissions a day.. if you learn how to use it..its gold.
could you share gsa ser download link?thanks

Sorry, interesiting infoa re you saying here!! I own aroun700 domains and im starting to do content, ads...etc. But Im collecting all info to exectue a "wp base" to do all webs the most similar I will can!

Thz!

gsa nowadays 300 a day. pretty good. finding some alternative also

gsa nowadays 300 a day. pretty good. finding some alternative also
I want to try xranker. when i find some time.. seo autopilot wasnt compatible with my captcha.. so just didn't give it the time it might deserve.. there's always a next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock