• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free MultCloud ( Transferring across Cloud )

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
Today I found multcloud on the web.

My mega drive was full and I still had lots off space on my gdrive and I didn't have much data to download all the files and upload it to my gdrive.

I used multcloud to transfer all the files without any hassle for free. Around 15gb off files.

Hope this can help more members.

MultCloud - Focus on Transferring across Cloud

Free 30GB Data Traffic/Month

Cloud Transfer
Transfer files between cloud drives, FTP and WebDav. For instance, you can easily move all files from one Google Drive to another or use “copy and paste” to copy certain files from Dropbox to Google Drive. And as cloud transfer runs on Multicloud, transfer process continues even when your computer is powered off.

Cloud Sync
With MultCloud, you can easily sync two cloud services or two folders on different cloud accounts. You can also set up scheduled sync to sync your data between clouds at a certain interval automatically.

Cloud Explorer
Connect all your clouds to MultCloud and you’ll find it so easy to access and manage all your online files with a single login. Upload, download, copy/cut, paste, preview and rename your online files just like in Windows Explorer. And as multiple free cloud drives are integrated, you actually have the way to “expand” your free cloud storage.

Much more functions.

Multcloud.png

Multcloud 1.png

Multcloud.png
In this picture, I added a file in my Mega drive and I am going to transfer it to my Gdrive.

Multcloud 1.png
In this picture, you can see some of the transfers I did and 1 that is still busy.

https://www.multcloud.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: tiendung.zone
I transfered from mega to one drive for business one time after that i was not able to transfer even if i changed accounts of mega and multcloud (one drive the same)
If you have a solution it'll be great
Also therr is offcloud to download torrent directly to cloud

I transfered from mega to one drive for business one time after that i was not able to transfer even if i changed accounts of mega and multcloud (one drive the same)
If you have a solution it'll be great
Also therr is offcloud to download torrent directly to cloud
Sorry, I can't help you with that. Contact there support.
Offcloud sound good but it is paid subscription.
I am looking for a free site.

Sorry, I can't help you with that. Contact there support.
Offcloud sound good but it is paid subscription.
I am looking for a free site.
You can open new account with vpn and temp mail and have 3 transfer for free

But its not like multcloud, it cannot transfer from one cloud to other

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock