• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Hosting with Softaculus Installer

EloFran

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Dec 20, 2020
Murcia
murcia.cat
First thing: I have nothing to do with hosting, I've just tried it and it works. It is not an affiliate link or reseller.

These are the features:

• 5 GB Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 400 MySQL Databases
  • PHP 7.4
  • MySQL 5.7
  • Full .htaccess support
  • Free Subdomain Names
  • Free SSL on all your domains
  • Free DNS Service
As I always say, it is not advisable to use free hosting for serious projects, just for testing.

The LINK:

These are the features:

• 5 GB Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • 400 MySQL Databases
  • PHP 7.4
  • MySQL 5.7
  • Full .htaccess support
  • Free Subdomain Names
  • Free SSL on all your domains
  • Free DNS Service
As I always say, it is not advisable to use free hosting for serious projects, just for testing.

The LINK:

I just want to share some of the downside:
  • UK only datacenter (byethost infra)
  • 158MB RAM limit for each account.
  • 50k daily hits limit per acc
  • 10MB upload file size limit for ftp/php
  • 30k inodes limit per acc
Great for static sites or light WP site if you're just starting :) .

Reactions: ROLEXZA and EloFran
I just want to share some of the downside:
  • UK only datacenter (byethost infra)
  • 158MB RAM limit for each account.
  • 10MB upload file size limit for ftp/php
  • 30k inodes limit per acc
Great for static sites or light WP site if you're just starting :) .
Yes, that's right, that's why I already said that it is not advisable for a large-scale or serious project. Its purpose is for testing or for someone who has never had a hosting and wants to practice.
I have another similiar, when I have time I'll add it, but all of them more or less tend to have quite a few limitations.

just checked. you can still enjoy 1 year free cpanel hosting with full features on create.com. I still got a few accounts there just for testing purpose.

Reactions: EloFran
just checked. you can still enjoy 1 year free cpanel hosting with full features on create.com. I still got a few accounts there just for testing purpose.
If I know how bad it is, then they already bill and I don't consider them very cheap for the type of hosting. For $7.99/mo there are better hosting.

Reactions: archonic
  • 1 Acc = 500hit even more
  • 50k = 100Acc
  • if 1 acc = 1000hit , u get 50 visitor 🤣

Daily Hits Used InfinityFree is calculated based on the use of Php that are run

I've tried it, I just edited the theme a while later Server suspended 🤣

Other Standard Free Hosting 5gb/Month but Caching can help reduce Bandwidth usage..i think this is better

This hosting is for an experiment to make a website and of course with a free domain, it is not recommended to publish it

• 1 Acc = 500hit even more
  • 50k = 100Acc
  • if 1 acc = 1000hit , u get 50 visitor 🤣

Daily Hits Used InfinityFree is calculated based on the use of Php that are run

I've tried it, I just edited the theme a while later Server suspended 🤣

Other Standard Free Hosting 5gb/Month but Caching can help reduce Bandwidth usage..i think this is better

This hosting is for an experiment to make a website and of course with a free domain, it is not recommended to publish it
I think I made it clear, I would never use free hosting to publish anything. They all have limitations, otherwise there would be no paid ones.

Edit: However, you can review the other one I added, in case it fits better.

i bought domain on create and free hosting and they asked to see my id!

In my opinion this overall id verification from random businesses is overrated. How do we know what they do with our private info. its only freaking hosting
yes, they added manual id verification. maybe got too many spam users onboarding the free 1yr hosting.

In my opinion this overall id verification from random businesses is overrated. How do we know what they do with our private info. its only freaking hosting
exactly. that's why i don't use them anymore and not recc them even they did provide free stuff.

i refused the id verification and they refunded me, so on to a more reliable source

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock