• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Gsuite Account for making money (Nonprofit) (tutorial)

@dhanamerdeka Can you help me to find the Organization Document.
why should i search document for other people?
there's no benefit for me...
i better search document and use it for myself than giving it to other people...
other people maybe get money for selling that even with 1$ per account until 10k account... and you want me search it for you? pffft
i already create some tutorial from start to finish, and you demanding me to search the document?

I think that is what he is want to say
so what? if your home near some Non-profit org like me. you can ask them to give the data, and offer them to get unlimited google drive account....
win win solution... booth for you, and the non-profit org that you use...
or of you know nothing about non-profit org on your place... then search it on internet.
on my country there's a site to search list of org that their data is shown to public. that's why i can use that to create this.

but since i on indonesia, i contact some of "member" written on the doc, like via email, or whatsapp to use their data that i found to create this... if they need i can create the free gsuite for them... that's what i call "win win" solution... well... of course i get the advantages
atleast, i not using it without any permission...

=============================
use little bit of brain that god give to you, and you will able to use this tutorial properly... some aspect maybe different on your country....

Reactions: ashonline2019
why should i search document for other people?
there's no benefit for me...
i better search document and use it for myself than giving it to other people...
other people maybe get money for selling that even with 1$ per account until 10k account... and you want me search it for you? pffft
i already create some tutorial from start to finish, and you demanding me to search the document?

so what? if your home near some Non-profit org like me. you can ask them to give the data, and offer them to get unlimited google drive account....
win win solution... booth for you, and the non-profit org that you use...
or of you know nothing about non-profit org on your place... then search it on internet.
on my country there's a site to search list of org that their data is shown to public. that's why i can use that to create this.

but since i on indonesia, i contact some of "member" written on the doc, like via email, or whatsapp to use their data that i found to create this... if they need i can create the free gsuite for them... that's what i call "win win" solution... well... of course i get the advantages
atleast, i not using it without any permission...

=============================
use little bit of brain that god give to you, and you will able to use this tutorial properly... some aspect maybe different on your country....
I just answered to that question, i didnt say anything else. .

pfft you came to babiato, without even introduce urself. and now you demand help?

well... that's quite funny
sorry for that @dhanamerdeka this is my first time in such forums extremely sorry for that I'm seshi paritala an advertising freelancer I work on google ads and other ad platforms like Facebook and other ad platforms all of a sudden one day I came across babiato and I'm in love with this website as here is so much knowledge here just like how you shared, I'm a web developer for WordPress from past 5 years now that's all about me I joined babiato in Jan sometime but never messaged anyone due to zero knowledge on the platform

I just answered to that question, i didnt say anything else. .
i also already answer it

sorry for that @dhanamerdeka this is my first time in such forums extremely sorry for that I'm seshi paritala an advertising freelancer I work on google ads and other ad platforms like Facebook and other ad platforms all of a sudden one day I came across babiato and I'm in love with this website as here is so much knowledge here just like how you shared, I'm a web developer for WordPress from past 5 years now that's all about me I joined babiato in Jan sometime but never messaged anyone due to zero knowledge on the platform
yeah no problem. btw i already answer "how to get data" on my previous reply (new)
you can also read that,
i hope you understand....

atleast, before you asking anything, you can introduce urself on intro post in introduction section... like what the rule say
not in here lol

i also already answer it

yeah no problem. btw i already answer "how to get data" on my previous reply (new)
you can also read that,
i hope you understand....

atleast, before you asking anything, you can introduce urself on intro post in introduction section... like what the rule say
not in here lol
can you send me a link where i can introduce myself as i already told i'm new to these

Nah man, it doesn’t always work.. to qualify too have to provide techsoup with the documentation on your “non profit” org. unless you got forged docs then you are not tricking any one

Nah man, it doesn’t always work.. to qualify too have to provide techsoup with the documentation on your “non profit” org. unless you got forged docs then you are not tricking any one
you just came out from cave? i already explain that on the post, and you barking on that again even after someone explain that? well... maybe on modern age.... there's a ignorant people who doesn't want to read...

@dhanamerdeka can't find the document please help
no document, no gsuite... what you want me to do? find you the document? it's better to me to find and use it by myself... and when the gsuite approved, i can sell it over 120$++
i already help with basic tutorial... simple tutorial... why you don't put your some efford to find the document that needed....?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock