• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[FREE] Google Drive Proxy Player - Codester Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na mate i told you it didnt work and it dont haha , you wonted us to buy an extended license for this crap lol

I told you i would give everyone it for free as it dont work has many bugs, so your welcome it it haha

When your read to use aa real working script come and let me know:)

hello ukgamer how are you? what about your business now? hahahah;)

Yes It is not working ..haha this guy shared version 1.2 :) but current version is version 1.5.1 lol.

hello ukgamer how are you? what about your business now? hahahah;)

Yes It is not working ..haha this guy shared version 1.2 :) but current version is version 1.5.1 lol.
I downloaded it the same day you updated, when I leave work and get home I will upload it here too, I hope that version is much better than this one. ;)

Reactions: cflo360
This thread is getting out of hand so I am closing replies on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sela
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock