• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{ FREE } Goggle Drive Proxy Player - Unlimited Views - JuicyCode - Recoded

Hello, brothers
For those who are unable to use Google Drive Proxy Player v2.2 - PHP Script due to various reasons, I have provided the link below so that they can always use it for free.

Like anyone is going to trust you 😂

Hello, brothers
For those who are unable to use Google Drive Proxy Player v2.2 - PHP Script due to various reasons, I have provided the link below so that they can always use it for free.

What are the characteristics or limits of Freemium?​

Is just a website like your one. What anyone is need to trust about?
Well I take it you have never run a business before , letting someone control the links to your movie site take a very lot of trust

Or you spend 6 months building it to find they have disappeared what’s the point 🙂

What is the price?​

None I’ve stopped it 🙂

Well I take it you have never run a business before , letting someone control the links to your movie site take a very lot of trust

Or you spend 6 months building it to find they have disappeared what’s the point 🙂

None I’ve stopped it 🙂
I understand your point but is the same with your sites as well.
Free Google Proxy Play - DMCA Web Hosting - Free Auto Embed API - DMCA Video Hosting
Pre Build a movie Site All Run By EmbedWorld none of them working anymore.
And yeah is not cheap to run a sistem like that. I have the script as well but is pointless to use on the curent stage. :)

I understand your point but is the same with your sites as well.
Free Google Proxy Play - DMCA Web Hosting - Free Auto Embed API - DMCA Video Hosting
Pre Build a movie Site All Run By EmbedWorld none of them working anymore.
And yeah is not cheap to run a sistem like that. I have the script as well but is pointless to use on the curent stage. :)
I was here for 3 years nulling and sharing script first , very big difference

Who said none of mine are running any more that just silly they all are

It’s cool no one’s going to trust you 🙂

Hi Everyone

This is for Babiato Community
that needs a
Google Drive Proxy Player With Unlimited Views

Works with Google Drive - Fembed - Direct Mp4 - M3u8 - Plus 30 other host
Remove all host ads

I will added more sources soon

I have put 1 pop up on the script to cover server and load balances cost
Link is in the spoiler
Enjoy

EmbedWorld
EmbedWorld

Update 07.05.21

JuicyCode - Recoded
Movie Embed World Admin area for VIP is now open
Bulk import
Banner ads
Pop ads
No ads from us

PM for more details​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock