• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{ FREE } Goggle Drive Proxy Player - Unlimited Views - JuicyCode - Recoded

Hiya everyone as a lot of you know google drive has stopped working the last fews days , I’ve been testing load of different methods but it getting harder and harder to bypass the limits

I have now fixed it again and running test for a another few hours and then I will update the script

All other sources have still been working the problem was only google , it mite be time some of you moved away from google why your movies are still playing

🙂

Reactions: Bang Combat
Hiya everyone as a lot of you know google drive has stopped working the last fews days , I’ve been testing load of different methods but it getting harder and harder to bypass the limits

I have now fixed it again and running test for a another few hours and then I will update the script

All other sources have still been working the problem was only google , it mite be time some of you moved away from google why your movies are still playing

🙂

Thanks for the update pal. Can you recommend any good alternatives to Google Drive?

Thanks for the update pal. Can you recommend any good alternatives to Google Drive?
Sorry I missed this , to many notifications 🙂

Yes the best one around is mine 🙂
It’s the same script doodstream and streamsb use but our has, ftp and remote url upload , dual encoding , to 720 & 1080p super fast servers , embed links and direct links available, ftp is running at 1.5gb file is done in 45 sec
encoding for the same file is 3/4 mins for both quality

Or we do dedicate servers with a embed player script for you to upload your own files play direct links , sales thread is already on here

Pm for more details

Reactions: HeyMakarina
Yes of cause you can use your own vast
maybe I don't understand this yet cuz I'm new at this niche but I don't need to put a custom vast url somewhere? could you explain to me what is the vast support here if you don't mind?

thanks by the way, the panel looks glorious.

Sorry I missed this , to many notifications 🙂

Yes the best one around is mine 🙂
It’s the same script doodstream and streamsb use but our has, ftp and remote url upload , dual encoding , to 720 & 1080p super fast servers , embed links and direct links available, ftp is running at 1.5gb file is done in 45 sec
encoding for the same file is 3/4 mins for both quality

Or we do dedicate servers with a embed player script for you to upload your own files play direct links , sales thread is already on here

Pm for more details
Thanks buddy,

I've got a bunch of questions so will pm you when have a mo.

Reactions: ukgamer
Hi, I need these scripts just to play mp4 videos on my hosting myself. Can you think with a reasonable price? Tks!

Hi, I need these scripts just to play mp4 videos on my hosting myself. Can you think with a reasonable price? Tks!
I don't use google drive, I just use few services like ok.ru, youtube, dailymotion and Mp4 files stored on my server.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock