• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{ FREE } Goggle Drive Proxy Player - Unlimited Views - JuicyCode - Recoded

Hi Everyone

This is for Babiato Community
that needs a
Google Drive Proxy Player With Unlimited Views

Works with Google Drive - Fembed - Direct Mp4 - M3u8 - Plus 30 other host
Remove all host ads

I will added more sources soon

I have put 1 pop up on the script to cover server and load balances cost
Link is in the spoiler
Enjoy

EmbedWorld
EmbedWorld

Update 07.05.21

JuicyCode - Recoded
Movie Embed World Admin area for VIP is now open
Bulk import
Banner ads
Pop ads
No ads from us

PM for more details​
thanks brother <3

I couldn't find the download link, can you help me please. Thank you.
Why didn't you read the description on the first page? The link is in the description and it is linked with the name of EmbedWorld. Click on the same name to enter the link. ❤️

Why didn't you read the description on the first page? The link is in the description and it is linked with the name of EmbedWorld. Click on the same name to enter the link. ❤️

I tried both texts and read the explanations. When I click on both, it sends it to the demo site, not the download link.

1656767832984.png

Hi Everyone

This is for Babiato Community
that needs a
Google Drive Proxy Player With Unlimited Views

Works with Google Drive - Fembed - Direct Mp4 - M3u8 - Plus 30 other host
Remove all host ads

I will added more sources soon

I have put 1 pop up on the script to cover server and load balances cost
Link is in the spoiler
Enjoy

EmbedWorld
EmbedWorld

Update 07.05.21

JuicyCode - Recoded
Movie Embed World Admin area for VIP is now open
Bulk import
Banner ads
Pop ads
No ads from us

PM for more details​
can you share the zippyshare.class.php host please?

You said it looks similar, but it's more than just similar, it's exactly the same. I think @ukgamer is deceiving us in his own way.
haha, i think his website is not embedded players like gdplayer.top script.
On his website, I tried to log in and check,... I found it doesn't work for me

You said it looks similar, but it's more than just similar, it's exactly the same. I think @ukgamer is deceiving us in his own way.
No it’s a mix of my api with there dashboard , if you have seen on here my api to remove ads from fembed and other places was out before gdplayer 🙂

Both script are just a recode of apicodes script nothing but my api is original 🙂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock