• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Generator Video Proxy Player for ok.ru and fembed

Sim, mas esse script também me levou muito tempo. tente visitar a demonstração do GDplayer 3.0 https://hadpro.me/login
usuário: admin
passagem: 1234
Estou vendo e com atenção e acompanhando seu trabalho desde
Aqui abriu minha mente para instalção só falta agora o loadbanlancer.

FICOU TOP SEU CODIGO FONTE NA PARTE DE PASTAS DO GDRIVE SE PUDER POR OPÇÃO DE GDRIVE COMPARTILHADO FICARIA ÓTIMO TB
NAS OPÇÕES DE GERAR CONTEÚDOS DO IMDB E TMDB TB NÃO CONSEGUI USAR AQUI MAIS ESTÁ FICANDO TOP.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
Estou vendo e com atenção e acompanhando seu trabalho desde
[MEDIA = youtube] 8lmh93hOp_M [/ MEDIA]
Aqui abriu minha mente para instalção só falta agora o loadbanlancer.

FICOU TOP SEU CODIGO FONTE NA PARTE DE PASTAS DO GDRIVE SE PUDER POR OPÇÃO DE GDRIVE COMPARTILHADO FICARIA ÓTIMO TB
NAS OPÇÕES DE GERAR CONTEÚDOS DO IMDB E TMDB TB NÃO CONSEGUI USAR AQUI MAIS ESTÁ FICANDO TOP.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
Em inglês, por favor. Não consigo traduzir o portugues
I'm watching your work carefully and following your HLS video Stream Google Drive

ITS SOURCE CODE WAS TOP, IN THE PART OF GDRIVE FOLDERS IF YOU CAN BY SHARED GDRIVE OPTION, IT WOULD BE GREAT TOO.

IN THE OPTIONS TO GENERATE IMDB AND TMDB CONTENT I COULDN'T USE IT HERE, BUT IT'S GETTING VERY GOOD.

i can provide u a better solution then those proxies, file will still work even if original is down but its a its not free and pricy a lil bit

cant give public demo cz its using a normal host ip for now and i dont want my acc banned out of no where, but go private ah forgotten to mention, only streamsb and fembed (didnt try ok.ru but there's a 50/50 chance)

I'm watching your work carefully and following your HLS video Stream Google Drive

ITS SOURCE CODE WAS TOP, IN THE PART OF GDRIVE FOLDERS IF YOU CAN BY SHARED GDRIVE OPTION, IT WOULD BE GREAT TOO.

IN THE OPTIONS TO GENERATE IMDB AND TMDB CONTENT I COULDN'T USE IT HERE, BUT IT'S GETTING VERY GOOD.
I Post Development A Script Like 2embed.ru And It Is 80% Completed . I'm No Longer Flirting With This Script It's Quite Faulty Screenshot (1).png Screenshot.png

You can use the following link generator, it was created by me :)
https://proplayer.cotimaster.repl.co/
Really silly question from a total noob.
I've tested your website and it's impressing.
I don't understand how it's done technically. I Tested an film teaser on anonfiles and your script generated an iframe or a link from https://proplayer.cotimaster.repl.co/.

I understand that you don't have to pay storage because the movie is stored on anonfiles.

So here's my question: When i play the film I eat in the network bandwidth of your server right? But bandwidth is expensive.
So obviously you're not paying that bandwidth otherwise you wouldn't expose this website for all to use.

What I'm missing? There's a technical way to build a link so that I open a link to domain1.com and somehow my browser gets the streaming from domain2.com ?

I'm lost....

Really silly question from a total noob.
I've tested your website and it's impressing.
I don't understand how it's done technically. I Tested an film teaser on anonfiles and your script generated an iframe or a link from https://proplayer.cotimaster.repl.co/.

I understand that you don't have to pay storage because the movie is stored on anonfiles.

So here's my question: When i play the film I eat in the network bandwidth of your server right? But bandwidth is expensive.
So obviously you're not paying that bandwidth otherwise you wouldn't expose this website for all to use.

What I'm missing? There's a technical way to build a link so that I open a link to domain1.com and somehow my browser gets the streaming from domain2.com ?

I'm lost....
The answer is simple, I got an extremely cheap web application hosting service, I divided the application into 2 parts, one (domain1.com) that is going to be dedicated only to the player and its encryption and another(domain2.com) that is going to be in charge of the transmission of videos.

• Love
Reactions: rachidjunk
I Post Development A Script Like 2embed.ru And It Is 80% Completed . I'm No Longer Flirting With This Script It's Quite Faulty Screenshot (1).png Screenshot.png
Very good, let me ask you this script is an admin panel of films and series with its own embed isn't it?

The answer is simple, I got an extremely cheap web application hosting service, I divided the application into 2 parts, one (domain1.com) that is going to be dedicated only to the player and its encryption and another(domain2.com) that is going to be in charge of the transmission of videos.
Yes I should have checked before asking....
Are you on the Hacker Plan ?
Is the egress unlimited (I mean until they decide that your game is "not fair use")?

do you plan to add popup ads on player in the future? I want to use your website on my movie site and I'm tolorable on video ads (like on youtube), but popup ads are the worst

I still don't understand why you people use this proxy players, especially if you add everything manually, it looks like they are for free but they are not, at the end there are 2 things that will happen with this kind of player, will be blacklisted from the source fembed/ok.ru etc. or owner will insert 10 pop ups.

If you want to run website without or with your own ads host them on your own server.

• Wow
Reactions: Fat_Thor
I still don't understand why you people use this proxy players, especially if you add everything manually, it looks like they are for free but they are not, at the end there are 2 things that will happen with this kind of player, will be blacklisted from the source fembed/ok.ru etc. or owner will insert 10 pop ups.

If you want to run website without or with your own ads host them on your own server.
I created my own but bandwidth is the biggest problem for me, I can't find any good inexpensive hosting with unlimited bandwidth )

Reactions: rachidjunk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock