• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Generator Video Proxy Player for ok.ru and fembed

Here’s one you can all register & test for free, fembed and 10 other sources are working perfect , when doing the registration dont forget to tick the catch

Script works perfect , I’ve had customers on there for months now with any problems

Anything can be changed on the script to meet your requirements 🙂

No support ok.ru?.
Who's author of https://gdplayer.top/ ??
I want to buy, i can't contact him via telegram

Last edited:
Here’s one you can all register & test for free, fembed and 10 other sources are working perfect , when doing the registration dont forget to tick the catch

Script works perfect , I’ve had customers on there for months now with any problems

Anything can be changed on the script to meet your requirements 🙂

what's the point of this? fembed ads are still there.

No problem give me time and I will add ok.ru support
Nice pro, ok.ru is best ever host, no limited like google driver,... progress video after upload very fast.
Asked author for: https://gdplayer.top/ with $99 lol.
Nobody don't want all in one website,... split modul (video host support) can easy to sell and buy.

Nice pro, ok.ru is best ever host, no limited like google driver,... progress video after upload very fast.
Asked author for: https://gdplayer.top/ with $99 lol.
Nobody don't want all in one website,... split modul (video host support) can easy to sell and buy.

But on ok.ru you need first to edit the video before uploading, otherwise, you will get error: The video has been blocked at the copyright owner's request.

But on ok.ru you need first to edit the video before uploading, otherwise, you will get error: The video has been blocked at the copyright owner's request.
Why you are edit full title of video before or after upload?. Use shore name define by you, then nothing to worries

Why you are edit full title of video before or after upload?. Use shore name define by you, then nothing to worries
They delete videos even if you change the title. I check a few times to use proxy player after some time videos are deleted from ok.ru.

guys, how to fix player error code:

There was a problem providing access to protected content.(Error Code: 232403) ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock