• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE FILE STORAGE FAST UPLOAD | DOWNLOAD

How is it nulled can you elaborate on how "everyone can see it is nulled"

when I reach 100GB I will upgrade on one of their plans, I have earned enough to upgrade from revenue easy

You built what ?

fembed, streamsb and streamtape all have player adverts / popups and deleted copyright material those are not better than filehosted just more popular (been around longer)

I asked for better alternatives with no player adverts all those listed have player pops are you really dumb or just dumb.

i give up haha you proved yourself it’s crap , you only got a 2.5mb upload speed and it took you over 40 mins to upload 9 movies , but still you keep going on

Haha only a dumb person would pay a premium on this to upgrade

can you not read my last message no ? Yes fembed and streamsb all comes with ads but there are player on here that remove there ads simple

like I said I give up you keep to this crap I wish you good luck, just please stop lieing to people when you have proven it’s crap yourself 🤦‍♀️

You are a bad actor it makes total sense, how can you not upload a single file when everyone seems to be having a great time streaming videos with no player adverts

I have recommended this site to many of my online pals and they have no issues.

They do not delete copyright material, allow po**o etc I have earned sh** loads of revenue since ditching mixdrop with their shitty popups.

I suspect you can upload perfectly fine just do not want others to get hold of this gold.
Filehosted error.png
Read it and weep, you prick!
I'm even in a different house than where I made my original, FAILED, upload attempt.
Filehosted = Piece. Of. sh**!

4d6b37cedc1ff2fab2f6f08e413efd06.png

So you are saying it only works for me, ok buddy :)

Bad actor will always be bad.
which site is this

Honestly good service will always attract haters damn they have no video player adverts so expect a little buffering when site is busy. I asked admin what I can do for buffering he setup a new server and assigned it to my account to fix buffering

thank you for sharing this. i love it like i love @Babak.

is this site trustworthy? I mean by a very low price for a premium account! How long has this site been available?

thank you for sharing this. i love it like i love @Babak.

is this site trustworthy? I mean by a very low price for a premium account! How long has this site been available?
Site has been online for many months. It's well known site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock