• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE FILE STORAGE FAST UPLOAD | DOWNLOAD

Tested PHFILE.
I have 1Gigabit wifi. 1GB file uploaded to Google Drive in mere minutes.
Set this to upload 23GB of files. 8 hours later, only 13GB uploaded.
Absolute shite!!!

Test filehosted.net , they will take care of your files.

I am using them to stream video on my movie site. I been using for around 6 months
Tested Filehosted. 23GB upload. 13 files in all. 3hrs later. Not one file uploaded. "Server error" for 7 of the files.
Google Drive. OneDrive. Not a single error ever!
Conclusion: filehosted, phfile, ABSOLUTE SHITE! AVOID!!!!!!!!!

Definitely doesn't make me want to trust it to keep my files.
Looks like you take the script from here and just open a site.

Tested Filehosted. 23GB upload. 13 files in all. 3hrs later. Not one file uploaded. "Server error" for 7 of the files.
Google Drive. OneDrive. Not a single error ever!
Conclusion: filehosted, phfile, ABSOLUTE SHITE! AVOID!!!!!!!!!
send screenshot of the error, I do not believe you.

I upload over 23GB every day and no issue

Why would I lie? I WANT it to work! It didn't!
4d6b37cedc1ff2fab2f6f08e413efd06.png

So you are saying it only works for me, ok buddy :)

Bad actor will always be bad.

Bad actor??? That makes no sense!
I said it didn't work for me!
I couldn't give a fu** about you!
You are a bad actor it makes total sense, how can you not upload a single file when everyone seems to be having a great time streaming videos with no player adverts

I have recommended this site to many of my online pals and they have no issues.

They do not delete copyright material, allow po**o etc I have earned sh** loads of revenue since ditching mixdrop with their shitty popups.

I suspect you can upload perfectly fine just do not want others to get hold of this gold.

You are a bad actor it makes total sense, how can you not upload a single file when everyone seems to be having a great time streaming videos with no player adverts

They do not delete copyright material, allow po**o etc I have earned sh** loads of revenue since ditching mixdrop with their shitty popups.

I suspect you can upload perfectly fine just do not want others to get hold of this gold.
Really you make no sense at all , do you even know what your talking about ?

the script is yetishare nulled from here haha

server are crap and very slow

the owner don’t know how to code 1 single line or how to fix the script if it breaks haha

He can’t even spell the website name

your not kidding no one 😆

Really you make no sense at all , do you even know what your talking about ?

the script is yetishare nulled from here haha

server are crap and very slow

the owner don’t know how to code 1 single line or how to fix the script if it breaks haha

He can’t even spell the website name

your not kidding no one 😆
does it matter if script is yetishare tho, it does the job also how do you know it is nulled and from here? You seem to make stuff up as you go. I see you trash talk on every thread you touch. Bad guy worse than bad actor

Like do you think this is fast haha

2.5mb upload speed and over 40 mins to upload 9 movies

like come on how more crap can you get ???? 🤣🤣
instead of trash talking can you provide a single better alternative which displays no video ads, 100GB free storage preferably more but I do not mind paying

does it matter if script is yetishare tho, it does the job also how do you know it is nulled and from here? You seem to make stuff up as you go. I see you trash talk on every thread you touch. Bad guy worse than bad actor
No you don’t

Come on everyone can see its a nulled script from here , 🤣🤣
instead of trash talking can you provide a single better alternative which displays no video ads, 100GB free storage preferably more but I do not mind paying
really are you going to get far with 100gb 🤣🤣

of cause there are 100s of other places better , why you worry about other hosting ads when there are player script on here that remove all ads from hosting like fembed , streamsb , streamtape and more

I should know I built it 🙂

I just don’t know why your trying so hard to make everyone think this is so good when it’s clearly not

even a 2 core 2 ram hetz server has faster upload speed 🤣

How long is this website is going to be around for? I remember a free russian file uploading website was shared on here and after a few months they just disappeared with everyone's files.

No you don’t

Come on everyone can see its a nulled script from here , 🤣🤣

really are you going to get far with 100gb 🤣🤣

of cause there are 100s of other places better , why you worry about other hosting ads when there are player script on here that remove all ads from hosting like fembed , streamsb , streamtape and more

I should know I built it 🙂

I just don’t know why your trying so hard to make everyone think this is so good when it’s clearly not

even a 2 core 2 ram hetz server has faster upload speed 🤣
How is it nulled can you elaborate on how "everyone can see it is nulled"

when I reach 100GB I will upgrade on one of their plans, I have earned enough to upgrade from revenue easy

You built what ?

fembed, streamsb and streamtape all have player adverts / popups and deleted copyright material those are not better than filehosted just more popular (been around longer)

I asked for better alternatives with no player adverts all those listed have player pops are you really dumb or just dumb.

How long is this website is going to be around for? I remember a free russian file uploading website was shared on here and after a few months they just disappeared with everyone's files.
I am not sure if you talking about filehosted but I have been using them for a couple months now with no issues like I said already. Either test them or don't bother in this business you must take risks.

I am not sure if you talking about filehosted but I have been using them for a couple months now with no issues like I said already. Either test them or don't bother in this business you must take risks.
Streamtape could disappear tomorrow with everyones files. If you don't want a site to disappear with your files you must support them as much as you can like streamtape but due to streamtapes popularity they will likely get shut down unless they are working with feds

What has acting got to do with this? Nothing!
Again! No sense!
As for my not wanting others to "get hold of this gold"??? Are you retarded?
I'm a member of Babiato!!!

It didn't work for me. There it is! I won't be using this service!
Accept that and jog on, pal!
No point in your replying to this. Move on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock