• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free design for You here

Louis_T

Dec 11, 2020
Việt Nam
dribbble.com
[FREE DESIGN HERE]

Well, I’ve just graduated from University and is having free time and wanting to do some freelancer job about designing and from the beginning, I want to design for FREE for everyone who need it.

What I can design for you:

- Design Logo

- Redesign a new vector file (design file) from a Logo image (because some companies have their logo for a long time ago and there are only image files left (jpg, png) and don’t have high-quality design files, vector files)

- Photo editing (adding colors, change the sky background, delete objects ...)

For those who are interested in this post, you can contact me via:

- private information are deleted by Hexor

Thank you all for taking the time to this post 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited your private information
You can't share contact information.
Contact only through Babiato.

Also, you are not eligible to sell your services here. So ,i moved this to giveaway section

Reactions: Louis_T
Hello,
Thank you for your service!
i'm running little pro bono page. My page provides Presentation Templates for free or 0.1$
Can you make me Logo and Facebook page cover? Page name -> Pro Presentations
name means Pro Bono Presentations. Also i might need Youtube and Facebook video thumbnail.

Edited your private information
You can't share contact information.
Contact only through Babiato.

Also, you are not eligible to sell your services here. So ,i moved this to giveaway section
Thank you Hexor, please accept my appologise for this misunderstanding. Next time, I will pay more attention :)

Hello,
Thank you for your service!
i'm running little pro bono page. My page provides Presentation Templates for free or 0.1$
Can you make me Logo and Facebook page cover? Page name -> Pro Presentations
name means Pro Bono Presentations. Also i might need Youtube and Facebook video thumbnail.
Hi orgdemon, I received your requirement. Let's me think about the idea for your logo and get back to you soon

• Love
Reactions: HeyMakarina
can you redesign it in .ai or .psd

Attachments

• silk.jpeg
    silk.jpeg
    680.3 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock