• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free CRM

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
Hey people, i just want to ask. I am creating a ebook, and i am trying to sell it through a sales funnel.
It requires a CRM - A email provider.
Most of the crm are so costly and currently do not have much, hardly purchased hosting and domain for it on black friday.
How do i send email to them of their ebook attached in email like a autorespondar email.
Someone purchased ebook - autoresponder send emails to them.
Is there something free on babiato, so that i start working.
or is there other alternative, like giving aceess to members area where they can download ebook like a lms, no need of sending email.
Please Help

Can i integrate fluent crm with wp fusion and can it also got connected with page builder, cartflows, lms and woocommerce.
Do it work like popular crm ?
WPFusion is fully compatible with FluentCRM, and pretty decent. They offer built-in sequence and automation. Check each integration page on what will work

OR

Hey people, i just want to ask. I am creating a ebook, and i am trying to sell it through a sales funnel.
It requires a CRM - A email provider.
Most of the crm are so costly and currently do not have much, hardly purchased hosting and domain for it on black friday.
How do i send email to them of their ebook attached in email like a autorespondar email.
Someone purchased ebook - autoresponder send emails to them.
Is there something free on babiato, so that i start working.
or is there other alternative, like giving aceess to members area where they can download ebook like a lms, no need of sending email.
Please Help

The simplest thing you can do is simply to create a page containing the book to download, git it an URL that can't be guessed and disable search engine indexing.
That way you can add a link to the hidden page in the cart thank you page.

No need to send ebook by email.
This is the "low tech" solution of course.
As advised by others here you could use plenty of nulled plugins to do that for you

Reactions: imraxstar
The simplest thing you can do is simply to create a page containing the book to download, git it an URL that can't be guessed and disable search engine indexing.
That way you can add a link to the hidden page in the cart thank you page.

No need to send ebook by email.
This is the "low tech" solution of course.
As advised by others here you could use plenty of nulled plugins to do that for you
Brilliant. Thanx bro, this is what i need.
I have DM you, regarding this. I feel you can help

So, you're already using WooCommerce? I don't see the need for anything more then. It already can handle e-book downloads very well. An alternative could be Easy Digital Downloads.

Can you elaborate why that solution would not work for you?

Reactions: imraxstar
So, you're already using WooCommerce? I don't see the need for anything more then. It already can handle e-book downloads very well. An alternative could be Easy Digital Downloads.

Can you elaborate why that solution would not work for you?
I am selling ebook through a sales funnel and other things related to ebook in the funnel and for that i am putting everything into one place like my account using a cart flows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock